• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA looking for a running and stopping bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottinga

just checking to see whats out there. would like a running/stopping bronco. the body can be a little rough, but would like as little rust as possible. Going to be a 6 year project to work on with my kid.

jamesandsasha17

just checking to see whats out there. would like a running/stopping bronco. the body can be a little rough, but would like as little rust as possible. Going to be a 6 year project to work on with my kid.
I have a 72 that's almost done. Newer 302 3 speed on the floor. New running gears with front locker newer 35's on bead locks. Way to much to list. If you are still looking you can pm or email me for price. jamesandsasha17@gmail.com Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Maybe start with a Bronco ll, that's about all you're going to find in that price range.

OP
OP
S

scottinga

As little rust as possible is completely different from little rust , and thanks bf75, I'm no longer looking thx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
3-5K wont get much. Instead of looking for a six year project, you should save your money for three years and then buy a nicer three year project.

"the cheap becomes expensive"

OP
OP
S

scottinga

3-5K wont get much. Instead of looking for a six year project, you should save your money for three years and then buy a nicer three year project.

"the cheap becomes expensive"

Good point, that's about the same conclusion I've come to

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.