• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 4r70w out of a Mountaineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I have an acquaintance in a local 4x4 forum who has what he says is a perfectly good 4r70w tranny taking up space in his garage. He wants it gone sooner than later.

Let me know if you are interested and I will put you in contact. The first person to get there, gets it!

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I had thought of that...but truthfully I don't have a lot of room in my garage either. It may come to that if something doesn't work out, but we have some interest.

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
LOL - well actually no! I'm pretty adamant about parking cars inside the garage... But it's full now and my bronco and larger tools are still in CO. I don't think I can swing my shop build this year, but I am going to have to pony up for a large shed at least!

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Yeah... I wish I could. But I don't think the neighbors would appreciate that! I own one already and I could drag it onto my trailer, but I wonder if my trailer has the capacity for the rest of my junk and bronco. I wonder if I could disguise it to look like a shed??

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Getting way off topic here, but... ~5klbs for a 20ft container, 4,700 for my bronco, maybe 2500 for the trailer, and we're at 12,200lbs. That leaves me quite a bit of weight for my other tools...

I wonder if that container would fit between my fenders? I doubt it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.