• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA 1966 rear bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabshire

Contributor
Loc.
Crimora
Needing a 1966 rear bumper in good condition. Chrome or painted. PM, email, text pictures and price shipped to Crimora, VA 24431. I could pick it up if you are within an hour or so drive. If not, please do quote price shipped.
Thanks,
Jarrod
pinemt@ntelos.net
540-490-0017

Btempy

Jabshire,

Let me know if you're still looking, i have a stock bumper in great shape that I removed from my '72.. Just has a few stickers on it. Straight/chrome. Looks like you're 3hrs away if you'd want to make that drive ;D

-Btempy

EDIT:: Didn't realize 66' was a different then later years

Last edited:

Tomjfred

I'd be interested in that stock bumper off your '72 if it's still available...

OP
OP
jabshire

jabshire

Contributor
Loc.
Crimora
1966 bumper

Well guys I ended up buying 2 with hitches on them. I finally got around to working on them and they are to rough for me:( Sooo..... I'm still looking for one. If you contacted me before and still have one let me know. We may be able to make a deal this go around.
Thanks
Jarrod

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
I have a '66 rear bumper in located in Texas. Mine is slightly bent and has 2 holes drilled at the top for lights mounted underneath the factory tail lights. PM me or text me at (830) 299-2641 and I can send you pictures.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Do you ever get up through Delaware? I have a 1966 Chrome rear bumper, would have to pull it out. It should be decent but think it had a few extra holes from rear hitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.