• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 bronco frame off resto/mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
Hello,

I have a 1966 ford bronco for sale that has been taken down to the frame and built into a running driving bronco. There is way to much to list and if interested in the vehicle I will be happy to go over everything in person or over the phone. The quick sum of what the bronco has....
360 hp/390 ftlb 351W with FiTech fuel injection, full roller motor, aluminum heads, All quality high performance parts the motor was built with including all ARP fastners in & out. XRP fuel lines and A/N fittings, WH 3.5" lift ~2" body lift, bilstein shocks mounted on hoops front and rear. Axle wrap trap, master craft seats and real jeep rear seat with matching mastercraft cover, tuffy center console, tuffy glovebox, tuffy under seat storage, 5ea new 35" bfg mud terrains on new 17" us mags, np435 tranny, dana 20 transfer case with hd output shaft, disc brakes front and rear, Dutchman domestic chromolly axles in reverse cut dana 44 front axle with powerlock locker and CTM u joints. Currie rear 35 spline 9" hi rear axle with Detroit locker , tom woods driveshafts, James duff radius arms, bc bronco headers, 1st gen BC bronco rear quarter guards, Hydratech hydroboost brakes, tilt wheel with flaming river shaft and joints, cage dave cage with the cage tied into to the frame, interior led lights in cage, custom made switch panel with winch control, dual battery control, lights & fuel pump control switches in roll cage, complete painless harness, cluster redone by classy chassis, 66 factory radio and speaker restored. It has the true 66 parts desired such as the eyebrow grill, 66 tailgate, 66 horn button, 66 rearview mirror and more. I also have painted to match roadster inserts and backing plates made same as factory, and a 66 hard top, correct 66 ca plates (black and yellow) currently registered. There are a lot of other details but too much to list, best to see it in person.

There are a few things left to do such as finish wire looming just in engine bay and the run under bronco along side frame to the rear. I was waiting until I ran wires for offroad lights front and rear to loom those areas, door wing/glass install I like the look without glass or wing windows. I have receipts for everything and everything is new and/or rebuilt/restored. There is only a few hundred miles on the bronco and a little dusty but it is a real clean bronco. ......$49,000 or make a reasonable offer will be considered. I will also consider partial trade for nice 73-75 chevy blazer 4x4. I have seen nice resto/mod broncos go from 40K up to over 60K so I am priced in the middle. Please no low ballers or tire kickers. ...Thanks in advance PM me if interested

Attachments

• P1160001.jpg
    P1160001.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 691
  • P1160006.jpg
    P1160006.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 591
  • P1160003.jpg
    P1160003.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 612
  • P1160002.jpg
    P1160002.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 531
  • P1130001.jpg
    P1130001.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 479
  • P1130002.jpg
    P1130002.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 437
  • P1130003.jpg
    P1130003.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 399
  • P1130030.jpg
    P1130030.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 438
  • P1130009.jpg
    P1130009.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 390
  • P1130013.jpg
    P1130013.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 382
  • DSCN2109(00001).jpg
    DSCN2109(00001).jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 396
  • P1130005.jpg
    P1130005.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:

camp9k

This is a few miles from my house...Been admiring this build for the past few years! Builders attention to details, documentation and knowledge are top notch! I always take pictures and notes when visiting. Without question...high-end build! Sorry to see it for sale!

OP
OP
twisted 66

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
Thanks for the nice compliments. I have seen a lot of nice ones go from 40K to over 60K and since there is a few things left to do I priced it in the middle.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
/drools
//looks at bank account
///sigh

Good luck with the sale. Might want to throw in a shot of the hardtop installed even though I'm sure it's a pain to install/remove the soft top. I saw the insert point, but do you have full doors (or window rails) that would seal with the hardtop?

OP
OP
twisted 66

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
/drools
//looks at bank account
///sigh

Good luck with the sale. Might want to throw in a shot of the hardtop installed even though I'm sure it's a pain to install/remove the soft top. I saw the insert point, but do you have full doors (or window rails) that would seal with the hardtop?

Yes I have the removable door window frames and glass, wing windows, regulators etc...The hard top is complete with all glass just sitting on my side yard. I do not have a soft top for it just the 66 hard top.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Tracy, are those rockers custom or available from one of the vendors? That's a very nice looking Bronco!
GLWS,
Tyler

OP
OP
twisted 66

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
Got a call from someone claiming to be selling a like bronco and seemed like it was a competitive call somewhat. Next thing you know my add on CL was flagged and removed. Someone is trying to control the market maybe. My CL add did not have anything wrong with it from what I know of. I have contacted CL to look further. Anything like this ever happen to anybody here?

bush450

Loc.
Northern
People flag for all sorts of reasons. Some because they don't want the competition, and some because they don't have enough money and want to save up for it. My adds have been flagged before it sucks but just repost and goes back to the top.

OP
OP
twisted 66

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
People flag for all sorts of reasons. Some because they don't want the competition, and some because they don't have enough money and want to save up for it. My adds have been flagged before it sucks but just repost and goes back to the top.

It does suck and sucks having to re-do the whole ad since there is no option to repost.

ATLJrod

Loc.
Orlando, FL
It does suck and sucks having to re-do the whole ad since there is no option to repost.

I think you might be able to go to the old confirmation email you get from Craigslist to get some of the information back. I'd probably save down the text and pictures in a folder just in case it happens again though.

Some people suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.