• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 bronco frame off resto/mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

elan

Loc.
s
I encountered this when selling one of my Lotus Elan.
These are jerks with nothing else to do.

Twisted. Did you sign in and check your CL account? The ad should be there? So that you may relist.

OP
OP
twisted 66

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
The ad is there but shows deleted and no option to repost. I only listed it there for local advertisement but I will see what CL says. I do not want to keep re-posting it all of the time because of some jerk flags it for some reason.

OP
OP
twisted 66

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
Random question, what color is that. and do you perhaps have the code? Looks amazing.

Thanks..It is from a 1996 dodge ram 2500 diesel or dodge viper blue is the same thing from what I remember. I think the paint code was PCH.

KyddsPly

Beautiful rig. Looks like you just a few miles away. Wish I could afford her. Should have no problem selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KyddsPly

Is that the same One you were working on?

KyddsPly

Man, I wish I had the money for it. You did a beautiful job

Status
Not open for further replies.