• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Looking for a Early Classic Bronco for my Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgeltmac

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Hey! Looking for an Early classic Ford Bronco for my Dad. He's been asking for one for years and I'm finally in a position to make it happen. It would be his daily driver so it would have to be able to handle that. Minimal work needed. Prefer one I can drive to (within 3-4 hrs) to take a look at. I'm in San Antonio, TX. Very motivated buyer. Thanks!

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
South Zone of Lonestar Early Bronco Club is having a meet and greet meeting at Blanco BBQ on North Blanco Rd between West Ave and Loop 1604 tomorrow 2/18/17 at 11:00 am. Lots of Broncos and good people to meet + good BBQ. Come by and join us. Someone might have a line on an EB for sale.

ebtexas

Hey! Looking for an Early classic Ford Bronco for my Dad. He's been asking for one for years and I'm finally in a position to make it happen. It would be his daily driver so it would have to be able to handle that. Minimal work needed. Prefer one I can drive to (within 3-4 hrs) to take a look at. I'm in San Antonio, TX. Very motivated buyer. Thanks!

im in san antonio, i have a 66 bronco that still drives and runs great and you can see it tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.