• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1968 Early LUBR Ford Bronco (not mine)

ATLJrod

Loc.
Orlando, FL
Have you guys heard of anyone using this system? I wonder how well it works.

BRAND NEW professionally-installed Cobra alarm system ($1000 value) and GPS tracking via smartphone app. It is ready to work with the top removed

u10072

Bronco Guru
The wiring on that truck looks like a nightmare even though the truck looks solid. Get on a plane and gamble the long weekend before spending $19K on an EB is my advice.

slongoria

I also saw this bronco listed on craigs list. It does seem like a solid deal from what im able to see. Definitely worth checking out

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I believe it means the seller knows less about the EB than somebody who would ask the question...lol
lmao too funny;D
the wiring looks about like mine before I started cleaning it up