• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MD 77 on ebay

clarrance

Bronco Guru
This is a true low mileage bronco. I actually was involved with the second owner and helped facilitate the sale to its third owner who was David Cannon from GA. The miles are original, but the auto trans, radiator, steering column, brake pedal are not. This was an original 3 spd on the column bronco (see vin tag code on glove box door) and David converted it before it was sold to its 4th owner. The miles are correct though.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/262835220348

Bradsp8

To me this is nearly the ideal or perfect EB. Love the special decor paint scheme, love the color, the stance and everything about it.

Is this the one found in the garage of a shopping mall (or some similar story?)

What is David doing these days? He used to have some beautiful EBs but I have not seen nor heard of him in 6 or 7 years now.

Germd

Agree with Brad. Aside from a couple alterations from original equipment, there's nothing not to like about this one.
GLWS.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
X2, I used to do some trading with David, but I haven't heard from him or about him in years. I hope he is okay.

75Denver

I was just about to post this up but can anyone explain why the lame a*s REBUILDS are going for more than his BIN price? Call me crazy but this is worth every bit of that price once you start looking around at Barrett Jackson, Mecum, etc hammer prices.

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I was just about to post this up but can anyone explain why the lame a*s REBUILDS are going for more than his BIN price? Call me crazy but this is worth every bit of that price once you start looking around at Barrett Jackson, Mecum, etc hammer prices.

I agree with you totally. The 77 listed on eBay is worth every penny of his asking price.

Tugross302

Clarrance. I just found this thread you started a year ago. This IS my bronco now. If you know anymore about this I’d still like to hear from you. You can add a new heater core to the non original list.

Attachments

• DDFA1022-2199-4FD9-B1A6-BAE7262B51DA.jpg
    DDFA1022-2199-4FD9-B1A6-BAE7262B51DA.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 74