• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Third times a charm v3.0

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Sweet!:cool::cool: I've been looking at these bumpers as well. Waiting to see the swing away tire carrier bumper.

Merry Christmas!

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Sweet!:cool::cool: I've been looking at these bumpers as well. Waiting to see the swing away tire carrier bumper.

Merry Christmas!

I will own the rear soon. Waiting to see the new design as well. Hoping the tire carrier is centered.

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Not sure why that picture is sideways. I'll fix it when I have better cell service.

bsquared

Contributor
Man,
I will be ordering the HD front bumper from Steve tomorrow! Definitely subscribed.

How did you get the Bronco script cut into it? Is that an option that Steve offers?

FYI - I did the ZF conversion a few years ago. Feel free to ask questions if I can help.
epeda6e7.jpg
ejybu6y7.jpg

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Man,
I will be ordering the HD front bumper from Steve tomorrow! Definitely subscribed.

How did you get the Bronco script cut into it? Is that an option that Steve offers?

FYI - I did the ZF conversion a few years ago. Feel free to ask questions if I can help.

Thanks for the offer on the ZF info. I'm sure I'll have all kinds of questions when I start the swap.

You'll have to ask Steve about the Bronco script. Not sure if mine was leftover from his original builds.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Jsmall, can't wait to see the bumpers on a luber... did you buy the front and rear?

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Jsmall, can't wait to see the bumpers on a luber... did you buy the front and rear?

I'm excited as well. I bought the front for now and I'll be ordering the rear when Steve is finished with the new design.

bsquared

Contributor
Jaromy,
Looking forward to seeing the progress. Ordered mine yesterday. FYI - saw this thread when looking for winch advice. Champion 8K winch at Sam's for $250. ($100 off) For those that haven't picked out a winch, it's not a Warn but the price is damn good!
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235497

Attachments

• Champion8KWinch.jpg
    Champion8KWinch.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 172
OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Jaromy,
Looking forward to seeing the progress. Ordered mine yesterday. FYI - saw this thread when looking for winch advice. Champion 8K winch at Sam's for $250. ($100 off) For those that haven't picked out a winch, it's not a Warn but the price is damn good!
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235497

Thanks for the info on the winch. I have an old Ramsey right now that I'll be using. Upgrading in the near future.

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Took a small break and headed to Florence for the weekend. Without snow in the mountains, the sand is the next best thing :)

0C9CC4C9-D4EC-4E96-BAA3-6B84125DBF7F_zpsbvo8mquj.jpg

A32C78E4-FB27-4385-AF7C-D493D56A47C4_zpstrb88fnt.jpg

Got a little stuck. Had to take a winch
FEF1F4F8-6FB1-424F-B248-E70CDB3BCF06_zps1zaasfiu.jpg

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Jaromy's got his mojo workin, no doubt. Sweet. :cool:

Thanks Mark. Feels like I'm making some progress. On the way home from Florence my wife was making a list of all the upgrades the Bronco needs :D She actually had a great list. I know she listens :) Her list included things like beadlocks and larger tires, 3 link front and 4 link rear. I couldn't get passed the LS1 motor she wanted to add. She said it was her list so I let her go on. I think I'll scan the list and post it for laughs.