• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2018

DEEPWOODS

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am thinking about coming now I am confused is it the 13th or the 19th ?

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Power steering pump and power brake unit out. Ready to start installing WH High volume PS pump and Hydro Boost setup. Hope Everything goes together well. Running out of time and I'm past the point of no return. Gotta get it done now.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
68907337a00ac9808941830f2deafda9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The park called me yesterday to confirm my RV spot so I guess it's officially getting close. I think I will go ahead and get loaded up this weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. What's the weather forecast, Alan?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
The park called me yesterday to confirm my RV spot so I guess it's officially getting close. I think I will go ahead and get loaded up this weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. What's the weather forecast, Alan?

Alan is probably treading water like we are.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Got my call too WOOT...

OH you can't come in early unless you're part of set up UM do you KNOW who I am ? HAHA

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m starting to think I’m going to be taking off another day this week just to get my trailer registered... not ideal because we’re supposed to be getting a pretty big workload this week at work. Oh well. I’m just an intern so it’s not like I HAVE to co tribute a lot. After all, Lockheed was supposed to get this proposal delivered to us at the end of July AT THE LATEST. So it’s not MY fault if I’m out on vacation when it needs to get done.

Let’s ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good for you, I took a couple extra days after OCBR to allow quite / catch up time for work

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I made a lot of plans to start getting ready early and here I am, last minute decision to install a hydro boost setup. Was going to wait but no, jumped in and pulled everything out. What could go wrong. Wrong fittings on lines first. Ok overnight the correct lines from WH. They were really a big help and John helped me save on the shipping costs. Good people there.

Now it's work again. Thought I would have all day Sunday and Monday to get it done. Corporate calls to say their coming in Sunday. Meetings on Sunday and Monday now. Well maybe I'll get some free time on Tuesday.