• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco speakers

sandman23

Looking to add some music to my new ‘73 Bronco. Speakers and radio install isn’t cheap. Are there any good temporary solutions like a Bluetooth bar to hook up to the roll bar? I use my phone for music so don’t need radio. Any thoughts would be helpful.

Attac

Contributor
Look for blue tooth sound bars that bolt to the JK Jeep roll bar.

This or if you have a couple of speakers already then they also make small amps that your phone can plug into or Bluetooth to.

dgbronc

Loc.
Bainbridge, GA
Speakers

Wetsound stealth 10 also can get sub all Bluetooth no need for head unit all powered with own amps one wire to battery.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Wetsound stealth 10 also can get sub all Bluetooth no need for head unit all powered with own amps one wire to battery.

But for $800? :eek:
I guess if you want a simplified solution, but you're absolutely paying for their work and not just the materials.

Also, would you mount it mid cab and point down? Seems like it'd mess with the soundstage no matter where you put it (front, middle, rear)...

badkarma

I have had the wetsounds stealth for about 4 yrs. no head unit just bluetooth from phone and awesome sound. kiss simple. as wiring and head unit and amp etc would have probably come out the same. I have it mounted on front rollbar at 45 degree angle and it will more then cover any road noise.