• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Wanted: Fenders, tailgate, rotisserie, auto column

Status
Not open for further replies.

randbjorn

Contributor
I picked up a 71 sport the other day and it's missing a few things. Hoping someone near by might have a couple good useable uncut fenders and a tailgate. Needs a new column too. I'm also looking for a rotisserie. If you have one you're not using and are willing to sell it, let me know. I could use a couple of stock height front springs. This thing has a big lift on it and I'd like to drop it back down. I'd trade the springs I have if someone wanted them. I'm willing to travel within a couple hundred miles. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

JGO

Contributor
I picked up a 71 sport the other day and it's missing a few things. Hoping someone near by might have a couple good useable fenders and a tailgate. Needs a new column too. I'm also looking for a rotisserie. If you have one you're not using and are willing to sell it, let me know. I could use a couple of stock height front springs. This thing has a big lift on it and I'd like to drop it back down. I'd trade the springs I have if someone wanted them. I'm willing to travel within a couple hundred miles. Thanks in advance!

I have 2 fenders $100. Might be able to get them to Fresno

Jim

OP
OP
randbjorn

randbjorn

Contributor
I e got a decent pair of fenders as well. In Los Angeles.

Do they happen to be uncut? Looking to restore the rear quarters so I'd need fronts to match? Might have to just order new but I thought I'd try here first. Of course when I didn't need them I'd see them around.

OP
OP
randbjorn

randbjorn

Contributor
Got tired of looking for a rotisserie and bought a new one. I love Craigslist but I'd see these things listed for more than what you could have a new one delivered straight to your door for. Go figure?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
randbjorn

randbjorn

Contributor
Ok fellas I only need one more fender!! Anyone....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.