• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX need a fuel tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
SO I need a 72 fuel tank . I don't really need a 23 gallon tank . Due to mine is a Diesel & I get about 15 mpg on the farm , so it takes me about 2 months house a tank. I do need a return line port. & Would like to have a know working fuel gauge. I'd prefer about a 16 to 18 gallon . But just tell me what you have & price I DON'T want to spend the money on a new tank.
Surely Someone has a CHEAP USED TANK THAT'S STILL CLEAN.
THANKS

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
Pa,

I have a stock '72 tank in garage from my upgrade to a 23 gallon tank. Been sitting a couple years, but it should clean up real nice. Sender used to work. I can snap some photos tomorrow.

It's yours for the shipping cost if you want it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Hey that should work . Yes for several pictures .
& any ideal of what the shipping should cost. I've not shipped much like a tank. how do we find that out.
But the UPS Man knows his way to my house.
We have a girl at work that handles all our shipping I can ask her Monday.
THANKS .
& Pictures should be best on this laptop. I out of a computer at this time. SO I don't have a email at this time.

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
Here are some pics. Let me know if you want to see anything else.
15c237fc60dcbe32f96775d29fe4bb09.jpg
15d124d542eb169e326c794de38eed46.jpg
3091435c4bef9c52d2a9f6fbafca656b.jpg
41c5b67ef60391475d1cdb840d66f91a.jpg

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I GUESS check & see about shipping . OTHERS May want to join in here I've heard a few times shippers decline tank if they smell gasoline .
Any Comments. I think get a big heavy cardboard box & duck tape it . ship it worst they can do is throw it a away of say don't do that again. ok.
My Zip code is 76401 . STEPHENVILLE TEXAS
2818 CR 429 Jay Pittman . thanks

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
yeah I shipped a carb last week and the guy behind the counter smelled the box and he said 'it's good' ;)

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
If you sent me a message on Facebook I can't receive it . This is the grand sons lap top & not set up for my Facebook.

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
Hey Pa,

I'll see what I can find out about shipping from work this week.

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
what's your zip code . I'll ask the little girl yhat does out shipping . I go meet the UPS truck most morning

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
OK SORRY i'M STILL SHORT O N A COMPUTER .. Bear with me my cell mo. is 254 592 5455 Pa Pitt.
... WHICH STATE IS THAT MI.
I wonder what one from BC Bronco is right here in Texas.

lynn w gray

fuel tank

SO I need a 72 fuel tank . I don't really need a 23 gallon tank . Due to mine is a Diesel & I get about 15 mpg on the farm , so it takes me about 2 months house a tank. I do need a return line port. & Would like to have a know working fuel gauge. I'd prefer about a 16 to 18 gallon . But just tell me what you have & price I DON'T want to spend the money on a new tank.
Surely Someone has a CHEAP USED TANK THAT'S STILL CLEAN.
THANKS

i have one of the later 76-77 poly tank with cover. no issues. 65.00 plus shipping from louisiana. or i am going to attend the conroe show on the 19th. paypal my email address lgvette64@aol.com.

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Hey Jon I finally got the box open this morning about 6:30am. Do you remember if your sending unit is good.
.. I'd sure rather not take it apart If it was good.
I hope I can get ot it this weekend.
... But most likely not as I have the fertIlizer truck coming to sling about 5000.00 of fertIlizer & WEED KILLER ON THE COASTAL.

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
man I had big plans of putting that fuel tank today. NOT...
1st I sleep in maybe 8:15 but Hunter &mI set up during the Blue Bubbley last night until about 230.
So Then I went to town to do my weekly DO.so I GOT home about 3pm.
& damn it was HOT. 103. So my hunting Buddy & his sonless was at my place shooting their AR's. so I visited a bit. & I went inside & put on spot of RED BEANS .. I,m batching for a week MiMI IS in Houston. ""supposed to get my Computer". & I Plan on having some Gressey food from the grill.
Then friends called & ask me to go eat Pizza & LOT'S OF COLD BEER.. LOT OF COLD BEER. So I took an Hour nap. & picked be up.
Beer was not all that cold but man that PIZZA was great .
DRIVE AN HOUR FOR PIZZA. & It was WORTH IT.
,AYBE GET TO THE TANK TOMORROW.
I KNOW I plan to get to the BBQ Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.