• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Centennial Bronco Floor Mats

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCbronco

Contributor
My wife said she would buy me a set of front Centennial Bronco Floor Mats for Christmas if I could find some for my 1976 Sport model. So I need some help here guys or ladys. Please let me know what you have, Thanks

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Bump

Hey, I need some help here, My wife ask me today if I had found these mats yet. I told her I would find them. I don`t want her missing out on spending some of her money on the Bronco, If you know what I mean. Please help me find a set. Thanks

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Bump

Guys and Lady`s, I am please asking for help here. My wife is still asking me about buying these mats for me for Christmas and I don`t have a answer for her yet. I really wanted these for the Bronco. Someone please help me out here. Thanks again !!!

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Bump

I guess I want be getting any of these mats for Christmas from my wife this year. I really thought someone would come up with some for me. If someone does have some still let me know. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to all.

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
See if someone has found any yet

My birthday is coming up in April and my wife said she would still buy these if I could find them. So I still need help out here. Does anyone have any of these mats I can spend her money on. Please let me know. Thanks

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Thanks rydog for the info, But where is this guy located ? Do you know anything about him and any info on when he was going to make them ?

Bradsp8

Please let us know what comes of this or how to contact the guy, especially for those of us who don't use Facebook. I think FORD got all snippy and shut down the last guy who tried to do it.

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
OK here is the update on this guy : His name is Faris Fahlevi, He is on Facebook, If you go on there you can see the old Jeep mats that he has already made and sells them also for $250, He is in a special rubber company in Indonesia, This is what he sent me : Price are $250/pair of Black mats
Send me message if you want to order, if I have a 50 set orders I will start to making them.
Production will takes 2-3 weeks and 8 days for shipping from Indonesia.
I am open for reseller orders with special price.

What do all of you think about this ? Please chime in, I need help with this here, Thanks

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I remember looking at a ‘73 that was for sale, in a really rural area about 15 years ago, and it HAD a set of those in it. Owners weren’t there, a friend had told me about the Bronco. I wanted to grab those out of it SO bad lol. They are ultra-scarce

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
The add under parts for sale has been canceled due to all the bad feedback about him making them. Sorry about this

Last edited:

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
The add under parts for sale has been canceled due to all the bad feedback about him making them. Sorry about this

I disagree, I think legitimate concerns were voiced in your for sale thread. Nothing posted was out of line. No reason to get offended by members that are concerned about sending their money overseas ($250 with no mention of shipping cost from Indonesia) to nothing more than an email address.

I also looked at the pics through my wife's facebook and was not impressed.... by the Jeep or Bronco mats...but due to the captions not being in English, for all I know it said "these are the rejects" ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.