• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1973 Toyota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
Guessing he got an insurance payment on this and it really should be a salvage title.

lame...

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Seeing this just makes me sad. These folks face years of rebuilding their lives.....

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Scroll down and it says it was burned in the Paradise, CA fire.
The auction linked to ended with no bids, relisted now beginning at $2500

I am not the seller, I don't know him or even live in CA.

As much fire damage as shown in the pics I would expect every body panel is warped and body work is the most expensive / labor intensive part of restoration.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Is there anything on this vehicle that could have possibly made it through that fire unscathed?? Is there any value there at all?? Not just as a Toyota, but any vehicle in that condition???

Status
Not open for further replies.