• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Bench seat hinge covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timstrk

Have a bench seat. Looking for a set of hinge covers to finish it off. Color doesn't matter, I can fix that. They are not the same as the bucket seat covers. Not sure if there is an interchange available, ie early Mustang/Torino/Ranchero.

Tim

OP
OP
Timstrk

Timstrk

OK, that didn't work. Now looking for someone with 3D scanning capability and a 3D printer. I have one and software should be able to flip the pattern to make the opposite side. The texture may not match but I'm ok with that.

Tim

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I looked for a set for a long time and gave up. Just happen to stumble across a torn up bench seat that was for sale, and still happened to have the covers and was able to just buy the covers. Hopefully you'll be able to get them reproduced.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Tim, you might check with Drew (Broncitis). I think he was making and selling those at one time....

OP
OP
Timstrk

Timstrk

Now we're on to something. My little brother had some stuff made in a country south of San Diego but had to make a thousand of them. Not sure I want to go that route. Drew it is.

Thank you,

Tim

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I have a set of white bronco bench seat covers, and a blue set off of a Falcon seat. The Falcon covers are slightly different, but you might get them to work. I don’t have a seat to try them on. The white bronco covers have a couple cracks in them. The blue ones are very clean and solid. If nothing else these would make good patterns if someone is wanting to reproduce them. I’ll take $60 for all (4) pieces with free shipping to the lower 48.

Attachments

• 6830E022-AA20-4AC1-B3CC-4BCAD38DF3FC.jpg
    6830E022-AA20-4AC1-B3CC-4BCAD38DF3FC.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.