• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tapatalk issues

rhino2104

Anybody else having issues using Tapatalk to check the forum? I keep getting an error that says that it can't connect to the forum and to contact the administrator if the problem persists. It has been going on for a couple of days now and yes my phone has been restarted.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I've had that issue too. It sometimes comes and goes, but if it stays consistent I've had to reinstall as SSDD said.

It kind of drives me nuts that Tapatalk uses that same error message for everything and tells you to contact the admin of the site. You get the same error if your phone has no signal!

OP
OP
rhino2104

rhino2104

I've noticed that. If I didn't use it hadn't worked for other forums that I'm on I would hve figured it to be an issue with Tapatalk for sure. Oh well. All is resolved now.