• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Try searching youtube for Maxell tape commercials maybe? I know their most often aired one had to be that guy sitting in the chair and getting blown back by his JBL speakers with Maxell playing on the cassette player, but with the company being such a player on MTV back then, maybe that's what it was for.

Good luck! Very curious to see what product the Bronco was helping to sell.

Paul

Good call.....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Have to check that out.. Good catch

Jay Lenos Garage. Season 3 premiere episode. Will air in a few weeks. Just the end where they guess which of 3 cars jumped most in value by percentage . Which do you guys think?
QUOTE]

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Damn, forgot about the TDK commercials! Can't wait to check it out.
Thanks for the perseverance.

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Holy cow! Boy do I remember that one!
Can't believe I forgot, but as soon as I saw the desert road I could picture that Green patina'd EB coming up along side. Forgot about the Camaro/Firebird chasing them down off the highway, but it all looked so familiar.

Spent a lot of my life looking down the barrel of a TDK reel-to-reel, then 8-track, then cassette (using one of these below), then probably something else.
IMG_2095s.jpg

Great look back. Thanks again.

Hmm. Wonder if this is that old Bronco under another coat?;D
IMG_2178s.jpg

Paul

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
If you look at the spare tire rack, it's on the drivers side, never seen that before.

I think that photo has been reversed and edited to move the steering wheel to the other side. I see what looks like a gas cap on the passenger side. If you look at the steering wheel, and dash, the steering wheel is on what is normally the passenger side of the dash pad. The rear view mirror is also tilted as if it would be used from what is now the passenger seat. Exhaust is also on the wrong side.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
My son sent me this from Instagram this morning. Apparently it's being used in a new movie called Rampage that The Rock is in that's coming out in 2018.

00c8a3bb98bb38acc9de3ebf9338646c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ChrisR

I think that photo has been reversed and edited to move the steering wheel to the other side. I see what looks like a gas cap on the passenger side. If you look at the steering wheel, and dash, the steering wheel is on what is normally the passenger side of the dash pad. The rear view mirror is also tilted as if it would be used from what is now the passenger seat. Exhaust is also on the wrong side.

You're right!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My son sent me this from Instagram this morning. Apparently it's being used in a new movie called Rampage that The Rock is in that's coming out in 2018.

00c8a3bb98bb38acc9de3ebf9338646c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Interesting they would use it in a movie. But cool though

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had some add running on the side bar earlier this week that showed a child's hand on an old Tootsie brand Early Bronco toy. Haven't seen it since and didn't catch what the ad was for. Anyone else catch that?