• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Daily Duff 2/27/16

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have always been a supporter of Duff! Back in the early '90s, the only parts people I knew were James Duff Enterprises, Wildhorses, K bar S, and Jeff's (with their little catalog that was no color, typed on a Typewriter!!!!, copied and stapled at the corner!

The Bronco hobby has come a long way!!

I have a question for the Duff files. Did Duff ever make cast steel knuckles to fit on pre '76 Dana 44s, that accepted the '76-'77 spindles and disc brake parts? I have heard that Duff did have these produced and it seems like a great idea!
It's Ford brake hardware and more tire room at the tie rod ends. Probably, the downside was the cost....

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I have always been a supporter of Duff! Back in the early '90s, the only parts people I knew were James Duff Enterprises, Wildhorses, K bar S, and Jeff's (with their little catalog that was no color, typed on a Typewriter!!!!, copied and stapled at the corner!

The Bronco hobby has come a long way!!

I have a question for the Duff files. Did Duff ever make cast steel knuckles to fit on pre '76 Dana 44s, that accepted the '76-'77 spindles and disc brake parts? I have heard that Duff did have these produced and it seems like a great idea!
It's Ford brake hardware and more tire room at the tie rod ends. Probably, the downside was the cost....

Yes sir we still carry that kit too 😎

http://www.dufftuff.com/SearchResults.asp?searching=Y&sort=2&search=Disc&show=10&page=1

ransil

Bronco Guru
We will be making an appearance at the Moonshiners swap meet, look for our Banner in the early bronco section.

Klutch Kustoms has signed on to be a James Duff Distributor for the Pacific Northwest. They will be sharing a booth with us at the swap meet. This will be a great deal for the PNW because he can place bulk freight orders and get you Duff parts for a much more reasonable shipping charge

what does PNW know about moonshine?? ;D

If this was in Tennessee I would understand

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Little bummed this thread got moved to the vendor section. Are All the original subscribers still getting notifications? Really didn't want this thread to come off like a sales pitch. Just wanted to interact with the bronco community and open our doors for all to get to know the Hard working people at the Duffs.

Here's what's going on right now. We're getting ready for the Super Celebration hosted by Bronco Driver Magazine in Townsend, TN. We will be showing off some new products that were very excited to debut.

First off we're going to be offering our trail doors with 2 lift off hinge options. You can buy the Duff hinges already the drake hinge option will be available in a couple weeks. Our new trail door hinges are machined out of billet steel now as well. If anyone has had issues with the stainless lift off hinges let me know. I have a fix for them when the silly little bushings wear out.

Just finished a full size bronco rock slider with a step option that can tuck up under the body while wheeling. This will be a completely bolt on kit and will be offered with the step as an add on option. It fits 80-96 broncos. Designed for broncos with stock body lift.

Our bumpers are getting a few small upgrades. The end caps are different and have the JD logo etched into them. The welds are so pretty you could clear coat them bare and we're now offering a hoop on the plate bumpers. Hi Ho Silver will be showcasing our bumper upgrades at the super celebration.

We carry an awesome all American made LED rock light kit that comes in several colors, has magnets built in for mounting and the lights are encased in a AA battery sizes resin and are extremely bright.

We're now carrying another awesome product also, it's an all American made. hood latch and mini latch made by quick-latch. I've had these products on my rig for over a year now and they are high quality. Trust me I wouldn't run em or sell em if they weren't.

We're pleased to offer our EB 4 link kit for the Full width 9" axle now. I'm also working with a few bronco guys to offer our 4 link for broncos using ORI's or coil overs. I can build custom 4 links but the upper and lower mounts are your responsibility to buy/build for now.

Our Track bars are now fully machined and tig welded. They are very slick. Such an improvement in craftsmanship yet no price difference.

Looking for a slick shock upgrade? we just started running a new smooth body shock with a piggy back resevoir. It's for guys wanting to upgrade from 2 shocks per corner to one very good one. Or from one ok shock to an even better one. This is not available at the moment but were hoping to get all the size options and fitment/clearance concerns done then place a large order. hope to have them available by summer time.

I can't wait to share pics with you guys. I'll get em up very soon. Please leave a comment here and let us hear your feedback. Even if you don't have much to say. Mostly I'm just curious who's actually reading this.

Michael

Last edited:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
We read it regardless of what part of the forum it's in. :)

Todd Z.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Appreciate the feed back fellas, I'm one of those guys that usually ignores everything but bronco chat and tech at first. it seems a lot of people were interacting with this thread until it got moved to the vendor section.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I'm really interested in the shocks this is one more thing on my check list and I'm still uncertain which brand or type I want to use. If this would cut down the fronts to one shock per corner that would sure be nice. Any idea if it will be early or late summer?

Thanks
John

Oh and did that light bar arrive ok and on time to make it on the bumper for the show?

wepuckett

Just wanted to let Duff's know Carolina Bronco's will be out at Tellico this weekend if you all are out and up for a ride in that area.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm really interested in the shocks this is one more thing on my check list and I'm still uncertain which brand or type I want to use. If this would cut down the fronts to one shock per corner that would sure be nice. Any idea if it will be early or late summer?

Thanks
John

Oh and did that light bar arrive ok and on time to make it on the bumper for the show?

Pricing for these shocks is higher than anticipated. We wanted to sell them at the $175-190 range but we found out after the super celebration that these piggy back smooth body's will retail for $250 a piece. Compared to fox and king were still $100-120 cheaper. These shocks are worth the money but that's still 1K just for shocks.

The light bar looks great John and functions very well. Thank you!

Wepuckett thank you for the invite, unfortunately we are so slammed just trying to keep up with our busy season.