• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NGABronco & JGBronc are both Moving!!!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
OK Boys & Girls, I'm moving back to my roots, I was born in SC, North of Greenville, SC and grew up South of Anderson, SC. Lived all over the SE and ended up North of Atlanta.

Been looking for a few years and finally found a place close to my nephews, just North of Anderson. I'll be on "Wild Hog Road'!!!

Bought a place in Sept and finally got me a building for the EB's and my junk. Also got a back door in the garage, so I am into the moving process.

"Ain't life Grand";D;D;D

Attachments

• FSCN9198.JPG
    FSCN9198.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 362
  • DSCN9199.JPG
    DSCN9199.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 375
  • DSCN9201.JPG
    DSCN9201.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 377
  • DSCN9217.JPG
    DSCN9217.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Cool! Now you can be officially part of the Carolina Broncos club! I think we are down to 3 members now :)

J/K. Hope the move is mostly painless.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
cool deal Ben, best of luck with the move. hope you take moving crap better than me;D
hey you can't change your user name though:p

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Congrats Mr. Ben!
Hope the move goes smooth and it all works out like you hope.
Still see you at SC?

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Change is good! Exciting stuff, the shop looks good. So will we see you again at OCBR? or will you be staying East of the Mississippi?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Thats great Mr Brown always good to be near home n family. Good luck sir.:cool:

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Congratulations! Sounds like a good move to me. I've got a brother on the lake over at FairPlay.

Germd

Congrats Ben, but I'll miss ya! That's a fine looking shop you got there - makes me jealous. Stretch looks right at home.😉

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK, NGABronco..... This user name is not going to work now, so what are you going to change to? ....... and by the way, you didn't get permission from me to move anyhow!!

ChrisC74

Ben, shop looks terrific. Just what I would like to have someday. Sorry to see you leave GA but maybe I will actually see you more now. We are up in Clemson often and it seems like most of my buddies have taken to relocating up on or around lake Hartwell so i see spending even more time up that way.

Please let me know if you need any help on the move or want someone to drag a second trailer of bronco parts or broncos up there. I am happy to help.

Looking forward to catching up w/ you at Super Cel.

-Chris