• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Prescott Broncoman?

olbub

I'm looking for a knowledgeable broncoman (person) in the Prescott area to help me value my 68 bronco for possible sale. Anybody out there?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm looking for a knowledgeable broncoman (person) in the Prescott area to help me value my 68 bronco for possible sale. Anybody out there?

I'll be in town on Saturday for my 30th HS reunion and again on the weekend of the 4th and would be happy to take a look at it. Your username makes me think I know your truck? Jim Miller? Red half cab with 351W?

Todd Z.

Last edited:

AZ69EB

There's nobody more knowledgeable than Todd Z in the Southwest that I know of. Heck, maybe nowhere in the world. Todd is the bronco man!

Ol Mule

Your half cab is awesome! It is a very cool ride and the Ol Bub on the back always makes me smile! Hope you are able to find a good home for it.

OP
OP
O

olbub

Ol bub

She is a beauty! I have to smile too driving around town blasting Asleep ar the Wheel Choo Choo Cha Boogie!