• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Talked in to it

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
attachment.php

Took me 3 sec to diagnose the problem .....
No Corona in sight ! cant wrench like that !!

Owner of EB must be a B or C list friend !?!? who shows up w,out beer to wrench ? or he did bring some and you finished them all walking around the 68ish!

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
attachment.php

Owner of EB must be a B or C list friend !?!? who shows up w,out beer to wrench ? or he did bring some and you finished them all walking around the 68ish!

Spot-on Franko!

Good luck Bill. Sounds kinda like mine...

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT

I think that is referred to as a McFaux Pas. :p

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think that is referred to as a McFaux Pas. :p

I've got one of my younger technicians doing all the actual work..I just point and talk or point and take pictures. I only need one hand for that, so the other is always available to hold my beer. ;)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I've got one of my younger technicians doing all the actual work..I just point and talk or point and take pictures. I only need one hand for that, so the other is always available to hold my beer. ;)

Kenny's not young:D

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast

typical Engineer I tell ya !

According to a well known theory in quantum physics, a particles behavior changes depending on whether there is an observer or not. It basically suggests that reality is a kind of illusion and exists only when we are looking at it. Now ... does it make a difference after just one corona and 10 ?? you still looking / observing ..kinda .. lol

the IQ average by field for engineers.

Civl Engineering - 122

Industrial Engineering - 122

Mechanical Engineer - 125.5

Electrical Engineer - 126

Chemical Engineer - 127.5

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
typical Engineer I tell ya !

the IQ average by field for engineers.

Civl Engineering - 122

Industrial Engineering - 122

Mechanical Engineer - 125.5

Electrical Engineer - 126

Chemical Engineer - 127.5

I am glad I am a ChemE then!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
let me remind bmc about the Quantum Physics Drinking Game.
Whenever the mere fact that you are observing a phenomenon causes a series of potentialities to resolve into one actuality, chug a beer. :p :cool: ;)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
let me remind bmc about the Quantum Physics Drinking Game.
Whenever the mere fact that you are observing a phenomenon causes a series of potentialities to resolve into one actuality, chug a beer. :p :cool: ;)

Don't let Pa read this;D

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
the IQ average by field for engineers. Civl Engineering - 122 Industrial Engineering - 122 Mechanical Engineer - 125.5 Electrical Engineer - 126 Chemical Engineer - 127.5[/QUOTE said:
Our Chem E's must come in on the low end of this scale.

eb-nutt1

Bill...last I saw, one we worked on is still for sale...hopefully it stays for sale forever and some fool doesn't part with his money over the shiny paint job! Luckily, our fingerprints only got the brakes working correctly and it was off to the races.

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Axle back under it...some of the WH pieces and parts going on...

Attachments

• IMG_1175[1].jpg
    IMG_1175[1].jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1177[1].jpg
    IMG_1177[1].jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bill...last I saw, one we worked on is still for sale...hopefully it stays for sale forever and some fool doesn't part with his money over the shiny paint job! Luckily, our fingerprints only got the brakes working correctly and it was off to the races.

Brian, you know they keep resurfacing when in that condition...each owner trying to recoup something as they pass it on. :p

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
More progress.....

Attachments

• 68 EB restoration.jpg
    68 EB restoration.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 266
  • 68 EB restoration 2.jpg
    68 EB restoration 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 87

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
More progress.....
attachment.php

NO EXPERT ...

but judging by the pic ....

A, that's a very small tub of grease ... or
B, per the finger size in the grease you hired some midgets or kids to mend the hubs ? :p