• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Gas tank wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Removed the main tank and drained the old gas from it and it's not in the best shape. Looking for a used tank and possibly sending unit that is ready to bolt back in.

Thank in advance.

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
I got one but will not be ready for 2 weeks. I'm replacing my rear tank because I removed the aux tank and need a bigger tank that is ready to drop on. My rear tank does not have any issues at all and will include sending unit and in can tank switch. Let me know if interested. I'm I LI NY.

OP
OP
FSRBIKER

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I got one but will not be ready for 2 weeks. I'm replacing my rear tank because I removed the aux tank and need a bigger tank that is ready to drop on. My rear tank does not have any issues at all and will include sending unit and in can tank switch. Let me know if interested. I'm I LI NY.

I'll have to do the same thing one day with a bigger tank(no aux tank), right now just getting her back on the road after 16 years is my goal. How much do you want, your not that far from my work in Fairfield, NJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.