• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1967 vaccum wiper

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGross

Contributor
I am looking for a working, good condition vaccum wiper motor for my 1967 Bronco. Sincerely, Mark

OP
OP
M

MLGross

Contributor
Tom, is it painted or bare metal. My driver side one is an original bare metal one.

OP
OP
M

MLGross

Contributor
Tom, I will have to look again at mine but I am pretty sure that it is bare metal and original. I will get back to you on this tomorrow. Thanks for your responses. Mark

OP
OP
M

MLGross

Contributor
I looked at my motor and it is unpainted and a half circle shape. Any thoughts as to whether this is original. Mark

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Yours probably won't have the manual lever, but the rest of it should look like this one.

20160114_194827_zpsz04xh40h.jpg

OP
OP
M

MLGross

Contributor
Thank you so much for the picture/info. That is what mine looks like but bare metal.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Yours was more than likely a rebuilt unit that was stripped to be rebuilt by a local rebuilder back in the day. From the factory they were black, but several were rebuilt. They were cheaper to rebuild V's buying a new one. They were a satin black from the factory. The early ones had the manual lever like the one in the picture.

Tom

OP
OP
M

MLGross

Contributor
Still need one good working clean vacuum wiper motor. Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.