• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Velocity Restoration

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I saw them at Super Celebration, and did not think the builds were worth the price they were charging...

In addition to Nick's Trix, I have also seen some great quality builds from Tom at Lick Creek Restoration, and Justin Wilburn at Wilburns Custom. (I am sure there are others I am forgetting, this is just off the top of my head.)

I agree, Tom and Justin are both very good.

houstonbronco

Exactly, run, run, run and don't look back. I bought one from these guys a few years ago and I can't tell you how dissatisfied I was with it. I've spent countless $'s on it and finally have it running to my liking. I could go on and on about their misrepresentations but do some research on this forum and you can see where I and others have posted in the past about their shoddy work.

smoot75eb

I'm sure there are a lot of guys on here including myself that will build you one for 150K!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
what has happened to Alride66? He builds rock solid rides.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
what has happened to Alride66? He builds rock solid rides.

He sold his Bronco. I haven't talked to him in awhile but I think he just took a break. He works full time with the police force and helps his dad run the shop (Evans Automotive).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk