• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Brocosbybama / lilbamaprincess on ebay (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-FORD-BRONCO-SHARP-SOLID-CLEAN-302-V-8-NO-RESERVE-BID-2-WIN-/170833486971?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item27c678247b

He was careful and does not state that it runs, Oh boy get ready boys, a Bronco virgin will be here soon asking questions..

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A 1968 FORD BRONCO, RED IN COLOR, VERY CLEAN, VERY SOLID; BOTH FRONT FLOOR PANS ARE NEW OEM, AS IS THE FRONT PASSENGER SIDE FENDER. THIS BRONCO IS ABOUT 95% RUST FREE IF NOT BETTER. COMPLETE INTERIOR OF THIS BRONCO HAS BEEN SPRAYED WITH “SEMS” COLOR MATCH BED LINER SPRAY. I AM THE SECOND OWNER OF THIS BRONCO AND THE MILEAGE IS ACCURATE, I HAVE CLEAR TITLE IN HAND. IT HAS A FULL HARDTOP THAT HAS BEEN SPRAYED INSIDE AND OUT WITH “SEMS” COLOR MATCH BED LINER WHICH HELPS IN THE DURABILITY AND RESISTANCE OF GETTING SCRATCHES. THIS WOULD MAKE AN AWESOME TRAIL RIG, CRUISER, EVERYDAY DRIVER AND HUNTING OR FISHING VEHICLE. PLEASE ASK ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AND BID WITH CONFIDENCE! I ALWAYS HAVE DOCUMENTATION TO PROVE EVERYTHING I SAY ABOUT WHAT I SELL. "NEW PARTS" 1.] SEATS ARE WHITE VINYL WITH RED INSETS. 2.] BOTH FRONT FLOOR PANS ARE NEW "OEM". 3.] PASSENGER SIDE FENDER IS NEW "OEM" 4.] TIRES ARE ABOUT 85%. 5.] WINDSHIELD AND GASKET ARE NEW. 6.] MASTER CYLINDER IS NEW. 7.] WATER PUMP IS NEW. 8.] CHROME VALVE COVERS AND BREATHER. 9.] ALL NEW SHOCKS AND STEERING STABILIZER IS NEW. 10.] ALL FENDER BOLTS AND GRILLE BOLTS HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH NEW. MY EMAIL IS: famburton@hotmail.com The winning Bidder to pay all shipping charges. items sold as is. Please READ and Understand the item description , Please examine all photos and know what you are buying, before you bid --- If you are unclear about ANYTHING, please email me with any questions before you bid. By placing a bid, you have acknowledged that you have read all the terms and agree to them upon winning this auction. ! Payment must be received within 3 days end of auction. Any questions, feel free to email me. THANKS FOR LOOKING!!! I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY DUE TO VEHICLE BEING SOLD LOCALLY!!!

Last edited:

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
What is it with this dude and f@#$ked up steering?

$(KGrHqJ,!lwE9JVDGL29BPnZNfQj7Q~~60_12.JPG

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I bet bedliner covers problems better than spraypaint...what's an OEM fender?

bpugh88

does anyone else see the diamond tread plate covering up the inside front fender, right above the wheel well. I bet that whole inside fender is rotted out, and the tread was just glued over it.

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Lol cash in person is an option...that could be interesting.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
If you look at the front floorpans you will notice the dimple for the body mounting bolt but I see no bolt (or hole for that matter) in the picture. wonder about that, is there a bolt under that skin or no body bolt at all there.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
If you look at the front floorpans you will notice the dimple for the body mounting bolt but I see no bolt (or hole for that matter) in the picture. wonder about that, is there a bolt under that skin or no body bolt at all there.

x2
Plus
No wires for the tag light
Special edition Red accelerator, brake and clutch pedals,
Body bolts behind seat look undersized
Steering
Does it run
no fan shroud
NO SEATBELTS
I am sure there are many more

EDIT:
Where is the windshield hinge? looks like the latch on the hood is holding it when it is leaned forward.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZ,!iYE82nY1NPgBPnZSMDF,!~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqZ,!iYE82nY1NPgBPnZSMDF,!~~60_12.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 245
  • $(KGrHqJ,!q4E-ZbU(K-7BPnZUZ1H,!~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!q4E-ZbU(K-7BPnZUZ1H,!~~60_12.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 245

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I put a follow up note on my feedback. That's about all ebay will do. They suck. I have called and emailed them multiple times. They want allow enough room for everything that need to be said.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
I vote we ask Tom and the staff of Bronco Driver hold Super Celebration 2013 in North Alabama next year ;D Or, let's see if Dan from BD or some of the other staff could go look at his rides like they are interested and then do an exposee in BD about how to get ripped off when buying a Bronco from someone like this, sort of a "What Would You Do"/20-20 piece....

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
"i always have documentation to prove everything i say about what i sell."

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thing is a good 2 inches lower on the drivers side.

Should we start bombarding him with questions?

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
bbow:
In your eBay feedback on this guy....you need to say to future people who may be considering buying a Bronco from this guy that they need to go and check what the Bronco community thinks about him and his Broncos on ClassicBroncos.com....not just what the feedback says.

Status
Not open for further replies.