• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2018

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hush w/the Pre run crap LOL

Got a BUGGY yet?

Any CHANCE we could do Pre Run 23rd/24th? I COULD make that date :D

That’s better for me. Gives me time to get my lift done. And make it to my High School reunion. I’ll think on it...??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Since the best I can do at OCBR now is hope for 10 minutes in Burnie maybe I could take it down for the pre-run. I hope Adam lets me.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru

So I started searching for "So it begins..." memes...

(See attached.)

This reminded me of walking in the door at work this morning. Two guy standing in hallway working on a door. I got 15 past them and realized that I had just come thru the most wicked, vile disgusting result of something BAD for breakfast... As I walked on, I heard one of them muttering something. I knew I wouldn't survive if I turned around to confront them....

Attachments

• Taco-Bell-Meme-Compilation159.jpg
    Taco-Bell-Meme-Compilation159.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 10

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
OCBR has special rate at Red Roof Inn (NOT the Red Carpet!)
call hotel direct tell them your with Oklahoma Bronco Group
rate should be 61.82 per night.
See ya there!

So, for a newbie hoping to attend, what should I expect?

Trails - I'm not so concerned with. But what is expected weather so I might make an educated decision on where to stay. I'm ok with tent camping unless it stays above 80 all night. I've got to make it budget friendly so that may force my hand a little.

Thanks!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Okay - I know I've been missing from here and that has now been corrected. Gotta try to keep some of you in line.
Red Roof is the best rate - I'd like to fill it up! which reminds me, I have to now book a 2nd room.... and figure out who's gonna get drive times %)
these kids are gonna have to get their own Broncos!!
Any way - Registrations & info is on the okclassicbroncos.net website - thanks
to our WONDERFUL WEBMASTER (& TRAIL LEADER) Don Hotz!!
as soon as I have a final on the artwork for shirts - I'll post so that hopefully we can try to get everyone's in for the event and not have to ship.
Any questions - please email or call. This last 8 months has been a bit of a struggle with lots of family stuff - but we're ROCKIN' now!! (hope to keep it that way!)
love,
Mom

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We got lots of faith in ya. ;)

Okay - I know I've been missing from here and that has now been corrected. Gotta try to keep some of you in line.
Red Roof is the best rate - I'd like to fill it up! which reminds me, I have to now book a 2nd room.... and figure out who's gonna get drive times %)
these kids are gonna have to get their own Broncos!!
Any way - Registrations & info is on the okclassicbroncos.net website - thanks
to our WONDERFUL WEBMASTER (& TRAIL LEADER) Don Hotz!!
as soon as I have a final on the artwork for shirts - I'll post so that hopefully we can try to get everyone's in for the event and not have to ship.
Any questions - please email or call. This last 8 months has been a bit of a struggle with lots of family stuff - but we're ROCKIN' now!! (hope to keep it that way!)
love,
Mom

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Heat is on!!

GIVING FAIR WARNING!! For those who wish to get their name in the early bird pot - postmark deadline is fast approaching!!! June 1 must be the date on your envelope!!

Wolverine

Hombres: I am planning on attending, but would like to discuss the details with someone who has attended event before. Things like; should I stay at red roof or campgrounds, tent or trailer, what to bring (like my labrador), leave behind, how many days should I go based on what happens on certain days. Trails I should plan on hitting based on my bronco, etc... I'd like to take this conversation off this post, with someone willing to guide me with their past experience. Any volunteers?

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
There are quite a few on here who could give you some pointers - you can also call me (evenings) If you are not already a member of OK Classic Broncos FB page you can join us there and ask questions.

Hombres: I am planning on attending, but would like to discuss the details with someone who has attended event before. Things like; should I stay at red roof or campgrounds, tent or trailer, what to bring (like my labrador), leave behind, how many days should I go based on what happens on certain days. Trails I should plan on hitting based on my bronco, etc... I'd like to take this conversation off this post, with someone willing to guide me with their past experience. Any volunteers?