• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tennessee Bronco trail ride

jonmelton

Hey guys, I'm looking ahead at this summer and I want to plan a couple trail rides and drives. Let me know if anyone would be interested in these:

June 23 - Trail ride on the "Dirt Devil" trail. Mild off-roading. Basically some dirt roads and a couple creek crossings. Stock Broncos could definitely handle this. I've gone on the trail a couple times to get some pictures. The trail starts just East of Lieper's Fork. Start at Puckett's in Lieper's Fork.

Aug 18 - Cruise down the Natchez Trace and stop for lunch at Loveless Cafe

September 29 - Prentice Cooper State Forest trail ride outside of Chattanooga. I've never done this one, but I heard it's a mild trail with some beautiful scenery.

Let me know if you guys are interested or have any other suggestions!

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Hey Jon, I may be interested in the September one. We do have Fall Fords around that time so it depends what I can work out.

Ratch

I'm interested! And so is englewoodcowboy, because I said so.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Dyehard

I'm interested in the last two, as long as I get finished overhauling my transmission by then.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Aug 18 - Cruise down the Natchez Trace and stop for lunch at Loveless Cafe
!

Grand idea, hauling my EB to MS w/me soon, may have to take a short cruise down the Trace near us in canton

Dyehard

Bamabaja, that sounds great as long as I have my transmission back in.

DEEPWOODS

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jon is the Sept. 29th trail ride still on at prentice Cooper ? Any more details