• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA 1977 Bronco located in Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wndr

Loc.
Seattle
For Sale: Modified 1977 Bronco. Here is a partial list of upgrades I’ve done to this truck starting with the cab:

Full Kentrol Fiberglass Roadster Body (inserts are removed in the photos, but I have them. Nothing wrong with them, just removed them to clean everything and didn't put them back on the truck)
Proflow Hood W/Integrated Autometer Gauges
Full Six Point Roll Cage With Seat Mounting
Full Specialty Soft Top & Specialty Top Bikini Top
Lexan Windshield (Never Break A Windshield Again!)
Scat Procar Seats
4pt Schroth Seat Belts (All Mounted To The Roll Cage)
Ididit Tilt Steering Wheel W/Integrated High Beam Control & Cruise Control Speed Set Buttons
Centech Wiring Harness W/Integrated Custom EFI harness Using Only Stock Ford Terminals
Tuffy Console With Integrated ARB Controls
Full Complement Of Autometer Gauges
Advanced Air Systems CO2 Air System

All of that sits on top of a one inch body lift and a Matkin’s Extreme 3/16 tubular welded frame having extended shock mounts, rock skis and roll cage tie-ins.

The front suspension consists of:
Fully Rebuilt 4-turn Power Steering Box
Borgeson Stainless Steel Steering Shaft
Fully Rebuilt Disc Brake Dana 44
30 Spline Moser Axles
CTM Joints
BC Broncos Wristed Axle Housing
4.56 ARB
12" Bilstein Shocks
1310 Custom Driveshaft
1 Ton Tie Rod Over Conversion
3.5" BC Broncos Lift Springs

And, the rear suspension consists of:
BB 9" Rear Moser Housing (With Housing Fill & Drains & Dual Breathers)
35 Spline Moser Axles
4.56 ARB True Hi 9 Center Section
10" Bilstein Shocks
1350 Custom Driveshaft
ARB Compressor & Other Goodies
3.5" National Leaf Springs

The Bronco is wearing 35” Goodyear MTR tires mounted to 15x10 Champion Aluminum Beadlock wheels (including a spare of each).

Front and Rear bumpers are of the “Stealth” variety having a Warn 9.5Ti winch with synthetic rope mounted to the front and a swing away tire mount on the rear. The swing away carrier can be configured to hold two five gallon fuel tanks depending on preference.

The drivetrain has been built for ruggedness and durability. The truck has a:
Ford 5.0 Liter Roller Motor with SEFI & Distributorless Ignition & Ford Electronic Cruise Control (Yes, the cruise control is factory and works great!)
Tweecer RT Tuning Device with Custom Programming
Ceramic Shorty Headers with O2 Bungs & Stage 8 Locking Bolts
Full-Length Custom Exhaust
5.8L Hydroboost Brake System Routed Through Dedicated Cooler
Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator W/Transmission Cooler Option
NV4500 5 Speed Transmission (NEW- Not Rebuilt) W/Litegrip Knobs & A Hydraulically Actuated Centerforce Pressure Plate & Clutch
Atlas 4.3 Transfer Case W/Litegrip Knobs
Klune-V 2.7 Extreme Underdrive
20 Gallon EFI Fuel Tank W/Internal Pump & Aeroquip Fuel Lines and AN Fittings & Aircraft Gas Cap

A quick tally of the receipts for the items listed above comes in right at 41k. That does not include the initial cost of the truck, labor (over 2000 hours) or other small ticket items.

A few luminaries on CB have seen and/or co-piloted this Bronco and can offer an honest opinion. It’s been all over the country having seen action on both coasts and lots of places in between. I’ve had the good fortune to run such locations as the Rubicon, Moab, Johnson Valley (The Hammers) and a lot of other fun spots and events like the Team Trophy Challenge out here in the Pacific Northwest.

It’s time for a new project and I simply don’t have the space to keep everything. If you have interest and would like to discuss any aspect of the Bronco, feel free to PM me, call or text @ 425.753.4526. I’m happy to answer any of your questions. Photos can be found here: http://s24.photobucket.com/user/wndrbronco/library/

Fresh out of winter hibernation and ready to go to a good home.

Chris

OP
OP
W

Wndr

Loc.
Seattle
Added a couple of additional photos to photobucket. I was out and about enjoying the weather this weekend and had a couple of questions about the inserts, so I installed them and snapped a few photos.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wndr

Loc.
Seattle
Added a few photos to photobucket showing the Bronco with the door inserts. I've had a few questions about them so while out enjoying the weather, I reinstalled them and snapped some pix.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Sad to see it go Chris...if someone here is wondering about the quality on this EB, don't! Everything about this build is first-rate...sweet Bronco for sure!

OP
OP
W

Wndr

Loc.
Seattle
Sad to see it go Chris...if someone here is wondering about the quality on this EB, don't! Everything about this build is first-rate...sweet Bronco for sure!

Thank you, Brian. A little part of me is sad to see it go too. Just not enough space for each and every vehicle and project. It sucks to have to scale back!

DaveLev

It is what I hope mine to look like some day. Gorgeous rig. Good luck on selling it - true beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.