• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK 1972 Bronco, fenders cut body rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manofyr

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-_dZs5NznaITkc2a2VHQUtFbUE

Hey guys, new to the forum! I'm located in central Oklahoma and bought a 1972 Bronco to fix up and four wheel with but I just don't have the time. 302 with a four speed. Has some grinding and moaning reminds me off a throw out bearing. Or an ex girlfriend. Not sure which. 6 inch wild horses lift. Glass and top is good. Tailgate and that area is good. Full roll cage. Tires are shot. I'll post some pics but if anyone needs any specific pictures please just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
M

Manofyr

That should be a link to the pics

Last edited by a moderator:

66WarPony

What's your asking price? I don't see it on tapatalk...

Present: '69 4.1L I6, Aussie 2V, Weber 38/38; Up next: CI Headers, Dual exhaust

shellm67

Hi there are you the same guy selling it for $3k Sell it .com or you just bought to resell it . If so What's your asking price .

OP
OP
M

Manofyr

Didn't just buy it. I've had it for awhile just haven't done anything with it and need the money. I started around 5200$ but I'm going to 4200 and can deliver it for a price.

66WarPony

What kind of condition is the body in (specifically the usual high rust areas)? Mileage? Rebuilt? Axles/gears/tire size?

Present: '69 4.1L I6, Aussie 2V, Weber 38/38; Up next: CI Headers, Dual exhaust

OP
OP
M

Manofyr

I don't know the Broncos very well. The drivers door post is rusted. Floor pans and rear bed area was rusted but they've been repaired. Front inner fender area rusted out. Speedo shows 74k miles. Motor runs good but 4 speed trans makes noise. It does drive tho. My number is 405-243-3935 if you'd like to talk about it or get more pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.