• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD All original 1976

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Bronco is sold. Thanks everyone for your interest!

Kevin

Last edited:

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Very Nice! GLWS!

If it was only uncut that would be "icing"

Beautiful truck!

dmplatt

Contributor
Oh boy, this would look so good next to my red 76. Actually it would look like christmas, but who doesn't love christmas!?

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
26401208534_e01b8d37c9_h.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sweet ride.. The right buyer will come along, I'm sure of it

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Might need to answer this for a vehicle being marketed as "perfect" !!

I'm not sure if this is a serious question or not but...

The outside speedo bezel was changed to chrome when I restored the cluster. I just thought it looked good. As for the red paint on the emergency brake pedal, It's a little hard to see when the pedal is pushed down at night. The red paint just helps to quickly see at a glance if the pedal is in the up or down position.

If any serious buyers are concerned about my little modifications I will happily return them to the way they were.

I probably shouldn't tell you or Crush this but I've also been known to hang those little yellow trees from the mirror so the Bronco smells like Vanillaroma. Is that ok with you Fireball05?

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Was just curious. Knowing thAt speedo rings were not chrome and the parking break looks like overspray and the screws from the speedo couster look wrong. But everything else looks awesome. Wish i had the money and room for another.

Glws

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Yes I was serious and Crush summed up my feelings.

He asked a serious question about some issues and didn't get a response. The issues and lack of response would raise a red flag.

But now that you've provided answers to the questions at hand revealing your intent potential buyers will just think you might have poor eye sight and can't find the parking brake instead of worrying that bright red overspray might be an indication of other items not quite up to snuff.

Thanks! :)

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Fireball05! I have done my best to keep everything as original as possible but there are a few small things that I might have changed to fit my needs better such as the three point shoulder seat belts up front, the window tint, gel cell battery, solid state voltage regulator, K&N air filter... They are all little items that can easily be changed back if desired.

Germd

Great looking rig. The mods sound like something anyone might do to suit their taste. GLWS!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.