• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1973 Bronco For Sale (Louisiana)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmill23

I'm selling my 1973 Bronco. I just purchased it in January, and life circumstances are making me rethink my priorities just a bit . . .(read: having my first child!!!)

It has around 72,000 original miles on the 302. The C4 transmission was gone through prior to me buying it and it shifts flawlessly. Runs on a 5.5" lift with 33 x 10.5" tires. I've driven this thing back/forth to work (50+ miles roundtrip with interstate), across state to visit my family (~150 miles roundtrip mostly interstate at 70+MPH) and it seriously drives and runs great.

The matte finish was applied by a painter hired by the previous owner. It has a base grey coat with a matte clear coat on it. I get compliments on the matte finish pretty often--I wasn't entirely sold on it prior to buying it, but now I really like it--it's super easy to keep clean.

The interior is in great shape. I think the floorboards were repaired at some point, but other than that, there is no evidence that this thing has any rust.

All electrical components work. Wiring is original.

It has drum brakes with a vacuum assisted power brake system added. I had originally thought I would immediately upgrade to discs at least on the front, but with the vacuum assist, I've never felt like I needed more braking. Maybe if I keep it longer, I'll think more about this.

Power steering works great. I did have to replace a power steering hose about two months ago, but no leaks or any issues there.

The door inserts have been replaced from the upholstered ones you see in the pictures with a stainless insert. I can definitely provide more pictures or videos.

ilx2tg.jpg

25yu98h.jpg

r0pbeq.jpg

2lid309.jpg

256baxf.jpg

205r24i.jpg

143pai1.jpg

10qcpx1.jpg

Last edited:

j0nathanr0y

Very nice ride! I live in Louisiana as well. I wish I saw more Broncos for sale around here.

I'm currently in the market, but to spend that much it would have to be more towards the look that I wanted. Good luck!

SamD

Interested. Sent a PM looking for more pictures.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.