• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO Looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieP

Loc.
Nixa, MO.
Like the title says looking for a bronco. Want a V8 cut or uncut. Auto or manual is fine, just dependable and able to drive it to Missouri. Max budget is 20K. Thanks!

Jamie

Last edited:

TPTFPS68

Loc.
Mexico, Mo
Jamie, I live in Mexico, a few hours North of you. I will be selling my Hot Ginger metallic 76 wagon in the near future. Check it out on my facebook page at
facebook.com/brickcitybroncos

If you look back a ways you will see the build in a post.

Holler at me if it's anything you are interested in. 302, auto, P.S. , power brakes. Lots of work done on it including frame swap, 2 1/2" lift, new floor pans, kick panels, hinge pillars, inner fenders, new grille, and new Dennis Carpenter tailgate. I'm planning on listing it for around 12,500.00
It still has a little rust here and there but is a solid rig.

Scott

OP
OP
J

JamieP

Loc.
Nixa, MO.
Scott, definitely interested. Where is the rust that is left? Love the color and auto makes the wife happy. Tell me more lol.

Rugerm14

have you found a bronco? Im about 40 minutes west of chicago, West Dundee. I have a 74 explorer package. very clean except one spot on the passenger inner fender 302/auto i can text pics only issue i can see is im at 16k but kinda flexible 815 761-4490 scott

OP
OP
J

JamieP

Loc.
Nixa, MO.
Still looking. Cut or uncut, half or full cab, auto or manual. 15k is my max right now. Thanks.

alhawsey

66 bronco

I have a 1966 I would sell for $12,500 It is on craigslist Shreveport La it is also on mancave east texas I do not know how to put a link to the craiglist listing you can call me 903-633-2530

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JamieP

Loc.
Nixa, MO.
Back to the top. Had to stop looking for a while. Like a dummy I've passed on a a few I shouldn't have. SOOOO........I'm back in the game my max is 20 now. Anyone got something they want to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.