• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone See this!?

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Just looked up the address... That is the remains of Bronco Connection... Sad..

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Some of us have been keeping this a secret for weeks................... :)

mattt

Bronco Guru
What happened to Bronco Connection? Quite a few parts there I'd be interested in, but shipping to CA and handling with the auction co deal, not sure it's worth the time. Is someone going to scoop all this up and part it out?

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
What happened to Bronco Connection? Quite a few parts there I'd be interested in, but shipping to CA and handling with the auction co deal, not sure it's worth the time. Is someone going to scoop all this up and part it out?

I'll be tossing my hat in on a few things.
The issue is when I need one and it's a 'lot' of 7. Hopefully some of y'all need the extras. %)

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Unfortunately I don't live close as there is allot of good stuff there. But the shipping, internet auction fee and the auction house fee are really high percentages and I can't figure out what it really adds to the part. I wish it would sell all as one lot to one of our vendors and then they sell it off as inventory at least it would be distributed into the Bronco world. It should have been sold off on Ebay then bidders know what they are paying on top of their bids. The sight is so damn slow and there are few bidders on each part lot. I hope it all turns out well for the family and for the people getting the stuff. I live too far away to play.