• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hubby in Iraq- want to fix up the Bronco while he's away would appreciate any advice

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Tell Philip to get the leak fixed!! The other problem will disappear when this happens
He can call me too, Love to talk on the phone.
TOFIC

67u13

Loc.
austin texas
I have a 3 inch body lift and a set of red polyurethane bushings I can donate if you don't already have that. I am installing Hydroboost on my bronco right now. If you go this route I may have access to a second unit for free. Once I have mine finished I will email you pictures and if you are interested I can ship it to you. This hydroboost unit is off of a 1978 cheby 1 ton.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I hope you can make it but I understand that it is a long drive and not all projects get done as projected;D Don't worry though ....I don't plan on this being the last Howiepalooza , so you still have plenty of time ;)

I was in the Signal Corps at Ft. Gordon, Ga. and it always seemed like it was a long ways to go anywhere in Georgia .

Keep up the good work and fight the good fight !

howiebilt

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Total Est. Time: 12 hours, 45 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 806.58 miles
per MapQuest

I just checked it this morning. ;) I called Philip and told him he better get busy so we can go this year. I printed the pre-registration. Looking at hotels now. Sounds like a lot of fun! I hope Philip gets that Hydroboost working right. I will keep pushing him to get it squared away so we can come.

Boy thats a long ways. I think howie better find an award to give for the longest traveled time. I was only pushing 9 hours, but it was fun last year.

Good luck onthe hydroboost. :p

I think the kids look more like Melissa than Joe. Hope they are well.

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
Tell Philip to get the leak fixed!! The other problem will disappear when this happens
He can call me too, Love to talk on the phone.
TOFIC

He's still working on it. I think he is going to get a different unit if he can't get this one to work right. :) PM your #, I'd bet he would like to talk to someone other than me about it at this point. ;)

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
We are having a ride at GrayRock near Birmingham, AL March 24th.. It's only 298 miles away.. But it's a straight shot.. ;D