• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN Looking for Various Aftermarket Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi Everyone,

We're getting ready to start the final build on the '70 Bronco that's been sitting in the garage the last five plus years.

Here are some of the main parts that we're looking for:

1. Gear Banger Shifter for NP435. (I'm kicking myself that I was asleep at the switch when one was listed on the forum a few days ago.)
2. Wild Horses 1-Wire Alternator.
3. Tuffy Glove Box
4. Tuffy Console with Box for Stereo Head End Unit.
5. (Possibly) Front and Rear Bumpers
6. Full Roll Cage
7. Hydroboost System (Added on 07/19/18)

I know there will be some additional things needed.

I'm only interested in parts that are in excellent or good condition. I'll also need to factor in location/shipping. (We're in Indianapolis.)

Thanks for any input you might have.

Take Care,

Jeff

Last edited:

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know of a gear banger shifter not in use - I'll ask owner.

Bumpers....stock or ?

glad to see you are getting some work in!

OP
OP
Jeff10

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. Thanks for checking on the gear-banger, too.

Regarding the bumpers, I'm looking for trail bumpers as opposed to stock. Winch mount in front with bush bar or stinger. Tire and can mounts on the rear with a hitch receiver. I will probably have the ones refinished that came with the '70; but, I thought I would see what might be available somewhat locally.

I hope you're having a great summer.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.