Bronco Hut    

Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts   Toms Bronco Parts   BC Broncos
Community
 Message Forum
 Photo Gallery
 Event Calendar
 Book Reviews
 Bronco Wallpaper
 Bronco FAQ
 Link Back to CB!
 600+ Bronco Links!

Search all Bronco Links
Buy / Sell
 Classifieds / Want Ads
 Vendor Forum
James Duff
Rust Bullet
Sexton Offroad
Bronco Tech
Recent Tech Articles
 •Holley Carb Tips
 •Aussie Locker
 •C6 203 205 Doubler
 •4 Link
 •Clutch Replacement
 •Early Turn Signals
 •C4 Improvements
 •Threaded Dipstick
 •NV3550 5 spd
     More Tech...
Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts

Welcome to the ClassicBroncos.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a GUEST which limits your access to viewing only. To take advantage of all the forum features please take a moment to register. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact the admin. If you've lost your password click here.

Go Back   ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Classifieds > For Sale - 66-77 Broncos on eBay, Craigslist, etc.

Old 09/01/18, 11:12 PM   #1
ribbits
Contributor

Hurtsboro, AL

My Gallery
Garage
Running 74 and a 71 project truck
City: Hurtsboro
Price: 15K for all

I'm posting these for a friend who has owned over 18 bronco's spanning 40 years.
A running 74 and a 71 project for sale.

The 1974 -- I cranked the it up and it ran well and sounded good. I'm told it drives out well but I did not personally drive it.. Owner was satisfied with the drive train and was begging to restore the body when he decided to sell it and the 71 project truck together.. It has a half cab (modified/homemade top) (probably U15) and a rebuilt 302 engine (distributor upgrade) and rebuilt C4 with less that 100 miles on each. New right door and right front fender. Has power disc front brake conversion I believe from a F-150. Drive train is all stock. Engine cranks right up and runs good. Some rust in usual places. Did not pull up the floor mats and check, but probably need floor pans? It does have a new Centech wiring harness installed but I didn't check out all the electrical stuff but was told all works as it should. It does have original bucket seats..

1971 Project --
Was left outside for years so has it's share of rust. Didn't see any rust holes on the body panels but does have some pitting. Front door posts are pretty rough. Has some new parts that come with it like new upper floor pan (in box), new gas tanks (both) still in the box, new windshield frame (installed). The doors can been seen hanging up in the pics. The top looks decent but has been painted with bed liner? Has a 302 three on the tree and the motor has been removed and sent to the motor shop for rebuild but not rebuilt yet. The engine will come with it but not rebuilt. The condition of the transmission is unknown by the owner but he was told it worked as it should when parked.. No lights or side markers but lots of other spare parts (including tail gate) that come with the deal..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3659.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	459467   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3660.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	459468   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3661.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	459469   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3662.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	459470  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3663.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	459471   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3664.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	459472   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3665.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	459473  

69 Crawler.. Too much to list.. 75 wagon all stock. 67 U15 (U13 wannabe)
ribbits is offline   Reply With Quote

ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Classifieds > For Sale - 66-77 Broncos on eBay, Craigslist, etc.