• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

my build thread.......finally...Bocci?

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Have a nice Hydroboost waiting for this build when you get back from Buffalo. :cool:

Hey Pete, Todd finally got his H Boost one the other night. Off set it to the drivers side a few inches and all. Works great! Mines next. Thanks!

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I guess I haven't been on in a while...damn. Looking good. Come down to the house to take a gander at my goody table...anything you want it yours. Just leave the table. :)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
but for you? size can be exchanged

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
haven't done much, will try and take more tonight....

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Hey Pete, Todd finally got his H Boost one the other night. Off set it to the drivers side a few inches and all. Works great! Mines next. Thanks!

I am glad Ken that it worked out! Getting ready to pull apart that 44 to bring the housing up so you guys will have the opportunity to return the favor!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
well, minor setback......after a trip to E R and 22 stitches i will be incapacitated for a while. while reefing on the last bolt of the day, the ratchet slipped and i proceeded to rip two tendons lost some blood an relandscaped my hand of tissue. of course my right hand and i am right handed. tough as the doc wants me out of work for 3-4 weeks. this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Aww man...that stinks. If there is anything we Mainahs can do to help ya'all let's know OK? Get well soon.