• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ZF Tranny Swap

OP
OP
C

Casey4wd

Loc.
Austin, Texas
My guess is it will hit the dash without the bracket. With an offset bracket, it might work.

I am really looking forward to having it back and getting some road time with it. Some trips out through the hill country are definitely on the agenda once it is done (or atleast back to me since they are never really done). Also planning to make it to Super Celebration next year... just not sure if I trailer it or drive it. Guess it depends on if the entire family comes along or not.

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
I'm using a zf, with a stock shifter and a 2" body lift. The shifter barely touches the dash, I can hear the shifter hit the dash, but has no effect on staying in gear.
Kenny
31281379_10216502032362463_5040537884457697280_n.jpg

OP
OP
C

Casey4wd

Loc.
Austin, Texas
I have yet to use it, but I did buy the short throw kit for the transmission. I think it came from Midwest transmission or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk