• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Originality / authenticity confirmation

As it sits, what is it worth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
no problem, guess we will see if it was a good buy or not when/if new owner signs up with problems on his new bronco;)

Yeah, that's when most of them join %) can't seem to be bothered with finding out anything before they drop $$$$$.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
You guys do know that not everyone on the planet knows this site exists, right??

I didn't know about it 'till after I bought mine.

OP
OP
C

CLT_NC_Mitchell

Loc.
Mooresville, NC
Added picture in my garage just for you. I've had this truck almost 41 years.

Nice color, I’ve never seen that one in person, coastal for sure. I looked at the 2019 Ranger colors the other day and wondered if the 2020 bronco would borrow from them or pay homage to the pastels of yesteryear. The future Ranger colors are listed below with quick video as well:

Saber
Lightning Blue
Hot Pepper Red
Absolute Black
Magnetic
Ingot Silver
White Platinum
Oxford White

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8p2fcbMf8Lc

OP
OP
C

CLT_NC_Mitchell

Loc.
Mooresville, NC
Yeah, that's when most of them join %) can't seem to be bothered with finding out anything before they drop $$$$$.

We’ll see, I think dealer mentioned the buyer was out Indiana. Maybe just maybe he’ll flip it with a debut price = $45 you know cover the investment of time and energy of changing the oil, washing the dust off of the ‘barn find’ and upgrading the scent of the air freshener.

PS. Also added air to tires, offically period correct PSI levels achieved.