• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jluck

25 is high end. Ideally spend 12-18 on solid bronco, and slowly build to my liking, up to 25 invested.

TBP green bronco has been repainted/restored to some degree. A more original bronco is desired. One manifold has been restored and the other left alone?? why?

That makes sense now.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I just passed (today) on my good friends Bronco as I don't have the time...too many projects. I am looking for my wife. This is a great solid 99% rust free Bronco. You can PM me direct if you'd like more info.

3 spd
ps
disc brakes
Excellent body...he was going to restore it but his health isn't great and he just doesn't have the time. He knows Broncos, his is beautiful and he did all the work on it. He's a craftsman. I helped with this project some also.

Since he was going to do a restoration: The engine is out. Most of the interior is out. Most of the wiring etc is out. It is 95% ready for paint...

IF you want a clean Bronco, then this is the stage you want as it is ready for paint, THEN you connect the wiring, install the engine, radiator, grill, etc. Makes it much easier.

Anyway, if interested. PM

thanks and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.