• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO Looking for a solid bronco needing a little TLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidwestTexan

I'm looking for a solid bronco with minimal rust, straight body and full doors. At least a 302 and I would prefer a 5 speed manual transmission although a 3spd or 4spd isn't a deal breaker.

I want something I can take my family in and drive it 60-90 miles from home and it drive nice on the highway or back roads. I can live with minor cosmetic damage or things that won't impact the way it drives now and can fix down the road.

Let me know what's out there. I'm willing to travel for the right deal.

Thanks for your time!

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did you see the one sprdv1 posted this morning? I think it's on craigslist somewhere around St Louis?

OP
OP
MidwestTexan

MidwestTexan

Did you see the one sprdv1 posted this morning? I think it's on craigslist somewhere around St Louis?

I did... It's located just east of KC. I talked to the owner last week and asked for more pics although I haven't received any yet. If it has minimal rust, especially in the "tough to repair areas" and is mechanically sound, is he in the ballpark on price? I really don't want the auto trans, but that can be replaced down the road I guess.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yeah...I meant KC. I don't get to MO very much to know the lay of the land. **ROLLING MY EYES** I knew sprdv1 is right next to KC, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.