• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 66' Not Mine, but am offended.....lol

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
'66 hubcaps look better than the later ones to me. Truth is, they were probably too cheap to buy them.

rmk57

It looks like green paint on the door straps. Didn't have time to take them off?
As of now 21 bids, so somebody must like it.

BonezTheGoon

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
It looks like green paint on the door straps. Didn't have time to take them off?

HAHAH!!!!

I totally missed that!! That is just shameful for the asking price!!! So lazy! If they were cutting corners like that . . . . .

. . . WHO knows what other things aren't visible that were even more lazy!

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Horn button is incorrect, dash pad is incorrect, missing windshield hold down knobs, steering wheel is cracked, antenna hole in driver quarter panel, jack mount on passenger wheel well ?:?, interior far from original, grille would have been white originally. The list goes on...

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
whats up with the pics of the other broncos? Kinda confusing, why show a different truck then the one youre selling? ...bumper isn't correct either