• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I'm ready to order Raptor Liner, how much?

sticknstring

As the tile says I'm at the stage where I need to order the material. My question is, how much do I need for the interior of my Bronco. I going to do the toe boards to the last crease in the floor pan and the sides of the box too. Thanks guys!

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
2 quarts should be enough for the interior. If you buy the case you get a gun with it and you'll have some for touch ups or more coverage.

OP
OP
S

sticknstring

Thanks for the quick answer, I had intended to get the kit with gun gun but I was wondering if the 4 quarts would be enough.

needsmoarturbo

I would say it depends on how thick you spray it...I thought the folks on here reported using around 4 quarts minimum for the full interior if I recall correctly

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I would agree. It depends on the thickness, air pressure and speed you apply it. I sprayed all of the inside of the tub and used 4 bottles, I wish I would have had one more. I think everyone will have a different answer on the amount. I do agree that if you are going to order it get the 4 bottle set with the gun its a better deal overall.
Good luck with your application!

Starman

Loc.
Central Wisconsin
I used 6 bottles on mine. I did the same amount of spraying you want to do. I also did the tailgate though and you did not mention that.

Bronco Brian

Bronco Guru
At the same point in the Bronco world as you. I went to the safe side ordered 6 $188.00 Amazon.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
2 quarts should be enough for the interior. If you buy the case you get a gun with it and you'll have some for touch ups or more coverage.

Don't hurt to have a little extra..

FFbronco8

How many bottles did it take to do the underside? Did 8 get everything done you wanted it to?

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
I used 8 bottles and did the full interior and the bottom floor from the firewall to the first crossmember. I also did all 4 wheel wells and the bottom of the hood. I mixed color and insulating beads in it. Went on real nice. Ken

SDBMtber

I just did the underside a few weeks ago. Used 7 bottles to get two coats. I put the hytech beads in the first coat - which made the coverage a bit different.

FFbronco8

Thanks for the info. Was thinking I would go lizard skin but the more I think about it I may mix the beads in raptor liner. Has anybody got there truck rolling yet? What's the consensus? Does it work as well as lizard skin?