• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos in Pensacola

cusmon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

houstonbronco

I just replied to earlier post about mckenna102408 out of Pensacola which I believe is the red bronco you are talking about. I purchased the nice blue one earlier this summer and am very disappointed. It has needed lots of work that was not represented by the seller when I purchased. My lesson learned, should have had someone inspect this vehicle. Be very careful here.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Hmmm... I am sure someone on here lives close enough to go look at it.

I once had a Bronco guy go visit some dude in Richmond Va who tried to stiff me on a pitching machine I bought off Ebay. That was funny...

Greg

NYLES

Bronco Guru
cusman being from the area Ill warn you if its there 99.9% chance its a rust bucket or has been.

OP
OP
C

cusmon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

bigwilly

Hey guys, I bought a nice 71 calypso coral sport from these guys in Pensacola. I,ve owned now for about 4 months and have had nothing but compliments for their attention to detail in this build. I paid right at 30k and they surpassed my expectations in quality and customer service. Had a few minor problems , but they stepped and took care of the problem even though they had no obligation. These are 40 year old trucks and there will always be minor things here and there, but thats part of loving them. They went above and beyond to make it a great experience and even took me out on their boat when I flew in to check out their shop. I highly rcommend them for any level of Bronco restoration.

OP
OP
C

cusmon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

houstonbronco

I'm glad you had a good experience. Nonetheless, my problems with the one I purchased from them are far from minor issues. Enjoy yours.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Hey guys, I bought a nice 71 calypso coral sport from these guys in Pensacola. I,ve owned now for about 4 months and have had nothing but compliments for their attention to detail in this build. I paid right at 30k and they surpassed my expectations in quality and customer service. Had a few minor problems , but they stepped and took care of the problem even though they had no obligation. These are 40 year old trucks and there will always be minor things here and there, but thats part of loving them. They went above and beyond to make it a great experience and even took me out on their boat when I flew in to check out their shop. I highly rcommend them for any level of Bronco restoration.

Post some pics Bigwilly.... I would love to see your ride.

Greg

Velocity Rest.

Hey this is Brandon from Velocity Restorations I just came across this thread. My company built the Bronco that houstonbronco has mentioned. He bought this from us off EBay. This is the one in my garage under 1972 Ford Bronco. This Bronco will speak for itself from the pictures and I have a description of everything we did to it to a T in my garage. We sold this Bronco to him for under 30,000 when other company's are in the 40,000's for the same build. I have tried to contact him over 20 times and he will not answer my phone calls. He mentioned a few problems through a email but very minor for instance a blinker relay and air cleaner clearance. I cannot help somebody that will not answer his phone. We strive to make everybody as happy as we can. Please look at my builds and you can see the quality in our work. We love these Broncos and love building them. We are trying to build a company that builds a good solid Bronco in all ranges and make them affordable to most anybody to buy. My phone is always open to anybody that has any questions about a build they are doing or anybody looking to have a build done. My number is 251-232-2908

Attachments

• t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 227
  • t13.jpg
    t13.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 241
  • u8.jpg
    u8.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 221

houstonbronco

I'm new here and don't want use this thread in a derogatory manner; I've picked up some good tips already in regards to my new Bronco from other owners. The bottom line for me is that the Bronco I purchased from Velocity had, and continues to have, some serious problems, not minor issues. I have shared some of these with others in private messages.