• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

vin numbers and Matin prodution dates !

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
OK ... Tried all day to find a way around all that !!

No luck !!

Martin is the only one that's got data sheets for Broncos, but NO Ford Invoice copies ! FORD got no info whatsoever ...

per marti and the computer program / system they have, they can only look up one Bronco / vin at a time ! ...that's per Pamela at Marti !

she gets an order and sends that to a different building where Kevin is to make the Marti report !!!

per her no way to sell me a list of all bronco vin numbers and dates made in 77 !!

or at least a list all 58 vins made Feb 1st 1977 ....

I bet if I could get a hold / talk to Kevin he would say thats not true ....only bc if marti can tell me how many broncos where made in a certain color and trim aso .....
that computer should also be able to tell me all vin made one particular day in whatever year ! ??

Sounds like a job for a secret agent, you need someone to infiltrate Marti Auto Works!! ;D lol

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Franko, you just need to get a few of those Benjamins under Kevin’s nose! Pamela is full of it.....you know d*mn well that Kevin is not sitting at a desk printing every Marti report! 🤣🤣

I did a quick search and he obviously has the ability to do exactly what you are asking for.

“There are other ways to use the Marti data, such as the reverse search. Jim Chism hoped he might someday find the original 1968 Ford XL GT that was given to him as a high school graduation present by his parents in 1968. He says, “I knew the dealer where it was sold and the equipment that was on it [including a Q-code 428]. Kevin was able to reverse-search it and come up with the original VIN. Now I’ll know for sure if I ever find it, even though I admit the chances are small. The Deluxe Marti Report I had done on it makes me feel like I have some small token of the car still with me.” These examples scratch the surface as to what the Ford/Marti database has to offer. “

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/marti-report-birth-certificate-ford-muscle-car/
http://www.mustangandfords.com/feat...67-to-1979-mustang-resource-the-marti-report/

Send him an email.... kevin@martiauto.com

Last edited:

kazman

Loc.
Kazmania

I would imagine the data is probably in an Excel format, allowing him to search/order/report in any of a bazillion ways. Seeing as he is the sole source of the data, he gets to make the rules.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
thanks Mark .... I shoot him an email !! I got a few extra Benjamin's for that info !

per Pamela,
Kevin is the only one that's got access to the data info and he is in a diff. building from where she is !

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Not sure I understand why it would matter if he was in a different building or state.....

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
just wrote Kevin a very long e-mail ...trying to explain my nuttiness about 77 and 71 model Bronco vin numbers .
ask him to sell me a list of all 1212 bronco made in Feb 77 and all in Sep 1970 .
OR ...just day specific once in Feb. 77 and Sep 1970.

most pp that pay for a marti report are interested into its original options and how rare it is / stats ....Not so much when it was actually made / born on date !
So what I am asking for is not the most valuable info / anything anyone cares for .... therefor I don't see why I could not have / he sell me all that vin date info !

I gave him my personal info and cell number .... lets see if he replies or calls me !

Franko

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
in the 2 shifts per day ford made 76 broncos ...marti report is how much ??
yet I am not asking for a full report and I Don't want a full report on other peoples broncos !

Just o a list of all vins ...no other info !

How much can it be !??!?!? lets see ! ;)

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I would be very surprised if you get any help from Marti. I tried to get a report and a glovebox tag for my Bronco and was told I had an invalid VIN. It was stamped on both locations on the frame and it matched the title. Marti asked for pictures of the stampings and title which I provided. The only response I got was the VIN is invalid and they refused to answer any questions.

I can understand there are probably some errors in the existing records. There is no desire on Marti's behalf to identify them however. Kind of makes you question the real accuracy of their product.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I think Kevin will respond. You will get an email back which says “Pamela is responsible for all the reports, and she is in a different building......”

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I think Kevin will respond. You will get an email back which says “Pamela is responsible for all the reports, and she is in a different building......”

HA! You know it!

Too bad Lois Eminger (a true enthusiast) isn't still around to help.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
A, I am just questioning how accurate his reports are specifically the production dates

and B, that he is the only one that can tell you anything and everything about our broncos and therefor whatever his report says pp have to have to take his word for it without any add prove to back the report up.

lets just see what happens when you question , and my case w. good reason and logic what happens ...ifff anything !

hope Kevin got more for me then Pamela saying over and over The report / "It is what it is " !

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
-----Original Message-----
To: franko289 <franko289@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, May 21, 2018 5:26 pm
Subject: RE: per vin prodution dates

Franko,

We are sorry that is not within the scope of the work we do. We are licensed by Ford to provide production reports. That is the extent of what we do with the production records. We’re sorry we cannot help you.

Thank you,

Kevin Marti

Marti Auto Works, Inc.

www.martiauto.com
13238 W. Butler Dr.
El Mirage, AZ 85335

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
"It is not within the scope of work we do".....

Yet it is within the scope of work that they could do lol.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I went as fare as asking to sell me the first and last vin number made a specific day in 77 !!

Kevin Marti (kev@martiauto.com)To:you Details

I’ve already given you the response. I am not allowed to do that.

Thank you,

Kevin Marti

Marti Auto Works, Inc.

www.martiauto.com
13238 W. Butler Dr.
El Mirage, AZ 85335
(623)935-2558

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
last email I sent him I ask ...since he is the only one that's got info on early broncos ...
from who do I need to get autorisation from, for him to sell me that info !