• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

repair shops in Seattle

gunslingerboyd

Hi brothers and sisters, I need a recommendation for mechanic(s) with knowledge in Early Broncos in Seattle area. I normally do all wrenching myself. However, my son is moving to Seattle for work next month. He's not much of a mechanic and will be needing an honest and reliable mechanic in area for repair works. Thanks so much.
Boyd

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
I'm down in Olympia about 50 miles away. There is a northwest classic Broncos facebook group as well.

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
Yes. I do general repair as well as fabrication. I also own a towing company should he need some help roadside

Jc.av8r

Group 2 Motorsports can handle it all.

https://www.g2motorsports.com/

Also a bit further and more focused on restorations than maintenance and repair, you could always call Randy Sargent @ Sargent's Auto Rebuilt in Snohomish. I would try Group 2 first though.