• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Adjustable Early Bronco Bumpers!! *ON HOLD for a redesign*

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Great, Thanks for getting back to me. When you get a chance a pic of the side profile would be awesome just for the visual of the front bumper. Also, Just asking but pretty sure I know the answer to this one...lol Are the lights included in the price of your bumpers? Only asking cause yanno someone is going to sooner then later...

Thanks again.

Sean,

Here's a side profile pic of the non-winch front. I've also attached a close up of the light mounting. You can see the bracket coming from the top of the light.

Attachments

• Frontnonwinchsidepic.jpg
    Frontnonwinchsidepic.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 590
  • Frontnonwinchfrontpassengerside.jpg
    Frontnonwinchfrontpassengerside.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 562
  • lightmountpassengerside.jpg
    lightmountpassengerside.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 582

Gidge768

Loc.
Wappingers Falls Ny
Great pics! and you say the winch front bumper is about 2 inches wider? By chance is there a body lift on your Bronco? If so how much? I have a 3 inch body so im trying to get an idea.

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Great pics! and you say the winch front bumper is about 2 inches wider? By chance is there a body lift on your Bronco? If so how much? I have a 3 inch body so im trying to get an idea.

Its about 2" deeper, yes.

My truck has a 2" body lift. The bumpers adjust from 0"-3" and some minor body twist.

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Here's a pic of the non-winch front mounted to a customers sweet rig.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381010265827.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381010265827.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,318

Gidge768

Loc.
Wappingers Falls Ny
Hey Steve is there a Body lift on that customers Bronco? Either way looks great!

Also, can you keep me in mind if you decide you want to sell the bumper on your display truck cause you are going to need to mount the winch style bumper for another display picture.....lol Or you have a welded winch bumper and need a truck to display the picture for that one. Im still kind of looking for a welder locally.

chriswitt

Hey Steve is there a Body lift on that customers Bronco? Either way looks great!

Yes I have a 1" body Lift. I gotta tell you that the engineering in these bumpers in unbelievable. The way Steve made the brackets, you can move the bumper up or down significantly. You can even adjust it up or down to compensate for the body being slightly twisted. I happen to like the bumper about 3/4" below the grille. You can move it as you like. (I was not thrilled about how other bumpers gave you no adjustability here) This is not a typical bumper in a box mass produced item. Attention to detail and very well though out. My favorite part is the concealed hitch receiver. Now I will be able to mount my craddle winch on the front or the rear. Great piece to get my build near completion.

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Yes I have a 1" body Lift. I gotta tell you that the engineering in these bumpers in unbelievable. The way Steve made the brackets, you can move the bumper up or down significantly. You can even adjust it up or down to compensate for the body being slightly twisted. I happen to like the bumper about 3/4" below the grille. You can move it as you like. (I was not thrilled about how other bumpers gave you no adjustability here) This is not a typical bumper in a box mass produced item. Attention to detail and very well though out. My favorite part is the concealed hitch receiver. Now I will be able to mount my craddle winch on the front or the rear. Great piece to get my build near completion.

Thanks Chris!! I appreciate your endorsement very much!

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts

Also, can you keep me in mind if you decide you want to sell the bumper on your display truck cause you are going to need to mount the winch style bumper for another display picture.....lol Or you have a welded winch bumper and need a truck to display the picture for that one. Im still kind of looking for a welder locally.

That one was a customers rig...sorry

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Pricing has been revised...LOWER!!

I've been working with the fab shop and have been able to reduce pricing AND have included the 8274 model pricing!!

I've removed the plate style bumpers from the offering. I have one HD front winch plate style in stock that I will let go for a steal. PM me if you're interested. That'll be a first come, first served offer. I'll post here once it's gone.

Last edited:

68Rcodeman

Contributor
Steve, Can I please get a pair finished [Welded] formed normal duty with winch front 8274 with light holes and tire carrier tabs on rear. King Ranch etched in front winch plate. Shipping price to 34606 bussines . FL Hope I covered it all?
Thanks David

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Steve, Can I please get a pair finished [Welded] formed normal duty with winch front 8274 with light holes and tire carrier tabs on rear. King Ranch etched in front winch plate. Shipping price to 34606 bussines . FL Hope I covered it all?
Thanks David

You can have everything..but the welded part. Sorry. Kit form only.

Letsgocrawling

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson Az.
Hi Steve, your kits look pretty damn nice. would you have the time to look at my bronco and possibly have a thought that would be killer looking---- they would defitnitly be narrower, front for sure, because of the body modifications that have been done. Probaly would like something that is'nt much taller than stock. If interested we'll figure out dimentions. Body has no lift. And I promise everybody will know where they came from. Even if I weld them. LOL
Mark Rhoades in Tucson Az.