• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Bronco from 1966-1977

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapha

Hi guys,

I am from germany and sold my car here to buy a bronco.

The problem in germany is the TÜV. At the customs the car has to be mostly original except paint and some minor stuff they won't see.

But is has to come with the original motor!

I would love to have the models from 1975 or younger.

Would be great if you can help find me one.

thanks in adnvace

Rapha

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Rapha,

I may have what you are looking for. I have a brother who lives in Vienna Austria and deals with autos and may be able to help us in the process. Give me an email at dmccallpitts@yahoo.com and we can talk about a possible plan.

Mac

Hi guys,

The problem in germany is the TÜV. At the customs the car has to be mostly original except paint and some minor stuff they won't see.

thanks in adnvace

Rapha

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Hi guys,

thanks in adnvace

Rapha

.... I seen in the last 2 years a few of them on ebay Germany ...some from Frankreich , swiss and Iceland !

also ... in this months classic car book ( I looked true it at koelns airport but did not buy it ) is one 73 for sale !

last in Hamburg is a US cars only oldtimer dealer ...give him a call he can def. help you !

oh and btw .... TÜV.is never going to know if the bronco you buy got its original 302 v8 motor or not !
No motor numbers on any of them that would say so !!!!

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275768&highlight=germany

Last edited:

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Rapha,

I may have what you are looking for. I have a brother who lives in Vienna Austria and deals with autos and may be able to help us in the process. Give me an email at dmccallpitts@yahoo.com and we can talk about a possible plan.

Mac

you got a brother in Austria Wien ? hmmm tell me more ...

one day I would like to bring my dads Carozzeria Pininfarina over ...

also looking for a Capri III S manual w. 2.8 turbo or 3liter X-pack Essex / Cosworth !

Attachments

• DSC7925.jpg
    DSC7925.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC7927.jpg
    DSC7927.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

gsmalley

Bronco wanted

Hi,
I. Have a 66 with a V8. It's original except for fiberglass fenders. It runs drives and stops. 3 speed on the column. I'm looking for $7,500.00. Email me at glennsmalley13@yahoo.com for pictures.

gsmalley

I have a 66 that I purchased to re-do. I then bought another one that I am driving. I am located in central jersey. I can let the complete 66 go for $6,000.00. 8 cylinder, 3 speed on the column. Its mostly original the only modifications are cut fenders, fiberglass front end, and the front axle was upgraded to one with disc brakes. My phone number is 732 651 7873. Send me your number and I can send you some pictures.
Glenn

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Do more reading and research before typing, rookie. 66's certainly came with 289 V8's as an option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Correct, the 289 was introduced in March of '66.

67RT

Bronco Guru
Hi, I would sell my mine. 1970 Sport. Carmel Bronze Metallic. Three speed with Hurst on floor. Rear cut. Rampage Soft top. Mostly (maybe all) original paint and zero rust thru. Some surface rust. No carpet, original front seats recovered with added headrest, fold and tumble new rear tan seat, pretty sure a 302, new radiator and water pump last year New shocks, wheel cylinders and new metal fuel line (Aux tank bypassed) this year, rebuilt carb last month. Wiring is original, grimy underneath but no drips on driveway. Runs well. Older headers into cobbled dual exhaust. Has three point belts installed and waiting for cage. Horn wired thru window wash button(beep beep Plymouth Roadrunner horn). No warranty tag on glove box as it came with wrong door Vin when I got it. Frame VIN matches marti and body. Has state issued VIN and went thru state police so clean VIN. Super solid original panel truck. $15,500 For this price will throw in a Toms 6pt family cage that has not been put together yet.

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.