• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
50580102491_896e957909_h.jpg

50580109986_c7c07a0cf3_h.jpg

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Awesome..., I would have a hard time picking what I want ....

I know what you mean but you really can't go wrong with a stock restoration and voltmeter upgrade. The truly important thing is to have the gauges cleaned, serviced and calibrated so that they will continue to function properly for the next 50 years.

Everything else is just icing on the Bronco cake ;D

clinem03

I recently got my gauge back from Kevin and am BLOWN away. He did an incredible job and absolutely crushed the restoration of my original gauge. He was a pleasure to work with as well, super knowledgeable and responsive. If you are looking to restore your gauge cluster, look no further than Classy Gauges!

Attachments

• Before.JPG
    Before.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 26
  • After.JPG
    After.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 29
OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I recently got my gauge back from Kevin and am BLOWN away. He did an incredible job and absolutely crushed the restoration of my original gauge. He was a pleasure to work with as well, super knowledgeable and responsive. If you are looking to restore your gauge cluster, look no further than Classy Gauges!

Thank you for letting me be part of your project!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That chrome looks really nice. I prefer the black for myself, but get to live vicariously through others and chrome!
Can't wait to see the finished setup in action.

Paul

clinem03

That chrome looks really nice. I prefer the black for myself, but get to live vicariously through others and chrome!
Can't wait to see the finished setup in action.

Paul

I’m adding a bunch of chrome to the truck (vent windows, body moulding, gasket trim,etc) and figured the cluster should be done too! That black finish is super nice tho...maybe I’ll consider it for the next build.

BroncoBub

Contributor
Gauge cluster

Do not have a clue what works and what doesn't. Do I just send it this way to you?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20201208_173249_HDR.jpg
    20201208_173249_HDR.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 20201208_173320_HDR.jpg
    20201208_173320_HDR.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Do not have a clue what works and what doesn't. Do I just send it this way to you?

Thanks

From the photos it looks to be in very good condition. I would be happy to take a look at it. Once I bench test everything I’ll give you a call and we can discuss how you’d like to move forward.

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
tha'd B my style too.
pretty straight forward & a white face, outter chrome ring (near dash) same bright work as inner chrome ring (just outside the needle's sweep).
Nice one !

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
tha'd B my style too.
pretty straight forward & a white face, outter chrome ring (near dash) same bright work as inner chrome ring (just outside the needle's sweep).
Nice one !

The white face is a classic look that has the benefit of also being easier to read at night :cool:

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
gotta tach (or reference) to match?
Oneada typical after mrkt bronk vendors hasa
holder to match, takes a 3 inch diameter gauge...